|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
- "My name is Ka-Ching, a monster who feeds on greed!"
- ―Ka-Ching's introduction[src]
Ka-Ching is a monster with bear, mushroom and ATM-theme. He appears in episode Lost & Found in Traslation in a japanese show (as Abarangers).
Ka-Ching is a mutant creature from the Japanese show based on the adventures of the Dino Thunder Power Rangers. Viewed for the first time by the Power Rangers, he is able to use his magic wigs to make people greedy and money hungry. His victims include Whacker Wilson, a famous American baseball player who is visiting Japan. Ka-Ching is also able to defeat the Power Rangers with giant coins. He fills up their giant piggy banks, but with the help of Whacker Wilson, the Power Rangers are able to destroy Ka-Ching and bring an end to his chaotic money problems.
Powers and Abilities
- Shoot coins: He can shoot coins and trapped or attack to his enemies
- Mushroom-bad hair: He used his mushroom to attack and create bad hair that produced ambition and greed in his victims.
- Ka-Ching was the first monster that uses greed in its attacks, just like Spell Digger.
- Not only do both Ka-Ching and the S.P.D. monster Stench share the same voice actor, but their Super Sentai counterparts Bankumushroom and Botsian Zortac share the same voice actor as well.
- Trinoid 9: Bankumushroom - Super Sentai counterpart in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger. See comparison page.