|This article is about a/an ranger in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- "Inspiration Sparkling! Kiramai Red!"
- ―Kiramai Red's Roll Call[src]
- ―Juru/Kiramai Red's Catchphrase every time his imagination pops up.[src]
- "Inspiration Sparkling! Kiramai Fire!"
- ―Fire's Roll Call while in Juru's body[src]
Muryou Hakataminami, a supervisor of CARAT, has developed the Kiramai Changers, in preparation for Yodon's invasion of the Earth. Mabushina decides to use the Kiramai Stones to search for warriors who have strong Kiramental. After that the 5 other Kiramagers were chosen, Mashin Fire finally found his partner at Hikarigamine High School, where an enthusiastic young man called Juru Atsuta has been sketching a portrait of his classmate.
As Yodonheim attacks, Juru is chosen to be Kiramai Red. The teams counter-attack, but Juru fascinated, is drawing all Kiramagers in action, annoying his teammates in the midst of the battle, as they don't think he's Kiramai Red. Juru refuses to say he's Kiramai Red and is impressed by the fact that the Kiramagers' in fact are all famous people. Tametomo slates him for annoying the team during their fight, and he goes to see Mabushiina. Later, on a rooftop, Juru still draws his teammates, and Mabushiina asks him to wear his uniform and to learn how to use the Kiramai Changer.
Juru is taken by Mabushina to CARAT headquarters for the first time. He is greeted by the other four members and Mr. Hakataminami, who all congratulate him by saying "Let's work well together, leader!" Huh? What?! Did they just call him their leader? In Crystalia, there is apparently a rule that states whoever is chosen by the Red Kiramai Stone will become the leader of the Kiramagers. It's not like he could say no, but just then the enemy initiates yet another sudden attack. A strange monster with the head of a rugby ball has destroyed a section of the Kiramager's own city, claiming that a "Rugby Match of Hell" was about to begin. As the Kiramagers start to charge into battle, Juru tries to act like a leader.
On how to be a better leader
Mizuki ended up in supplementary class along with him and 2 other classmates. However, he receives an emergency call through his Kiramei Changer which prompted him to help his team. This in turn prompted Mizuki to personally witness his potential private face. Upon being stuck with him as Kiramei Red, she was brought to CARAT. She's amazed by the fact that the Kiramagers are famous figure based on their talents alone, which probe her in asking Kiramei Red to reveal his face. However, Takamichi's arrival and questioning of the situation results in Juru being exposed, much to her apparent shock.
Naive and the new kid on the block during the Dark Empire Yodonheim invasion, Juru was infamous for his tendency to draw no matter the crisis, having gotten close to the Kiramagers in combat just to draw them in battle. He is also easily distracted by his hobby, often getting him in trouble at school, though he can draw extremely realistic pictures when he feels the need, while also being impressively quick and adaptive. Despite this, he knows when to take responsibility and when to take charge, even when he was unsure of his new position as leader of the group. His artistic hobby grants him extreme creativity, which allowed his Kiramental to shape new forms for the Mashin. While Juru usually addresses others with honorifics, he simply calls their names casually when he's in ranger form.
Juru also displays tendencies to show behaviors almost identical to King Oradin's, partially due to meeting the late Crystalian king in his mind. While the other Kiramagers and Princess Mabushina find these tendencies to be awkward, Galza finds them incensingly infuriating, primarily due to the hatred he holds towards King Oradin.
Powers and Abilities
Being a high school student, Juuru is the only member of his team to not have developed his own fighting style prior to joining the Kirameigers. Though he is sometimes shown training with the others, he currently lacks the stamina and speed of Sena, the marksmanship of Tametomo, swordsmanship of Shigeru, and martial arts knowledge of Sayo. What he lacks in physical ability, however, he more than compensates for in mental ability.
- Imagination Manifestation
- Juru possesses a strong Imagination that allows him to bring whatever he draws, whether it be any material, being or tool originating from his imagination, into existence and literally bring his wildest ideas into reality. He is the only member of the Kiramager team with this ability. In Juuru's dreams, King Oradin's spirit has theorized that Juuru's ability to do this is at its strongest when his physical body has been completely exhausted.
- While Juru can imagine anything that he can easily draw on his notebook, he can even perceive the future through his dreams, though this ability can only trigger when he can draw something useful.
- "(Rock music) Kiramekouze!"
- ―Transformation sound[src]
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 1-
Sparkling Phoenix (スパークリングフェニックス Supākuringu Fenikkusu): Go Kiramai Red unleashes a huge, fiery, sparkling phoenix construct from the Kiraful Go Arrow, which disperses into countless homing energy arrows that rain down on the target, destroying it.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 26-27, 29
Behind the Scenes
- Juru Atsuta is portrayed by Rio Komiya (小宮 璃央 Komiya Rio). As Kiramai Red, his suit actor is Shigeki Ito (伊藤茂騎 Itō Shigeki), who previously served as suit actor for Ryusoul Red.
- Juru knows every Kiramager from their pre-Ranger lives, except Tametomo (Kiramai Yellow), since they're all famous people (even Tametomo).
- Juru's name is a wordplay/corruption of the Japanese pronunciation of the English word "jewel" Jueru (ジュエル). He is also named after the Joule, a unit of energy. 
- He is only Kiramager who seems adept at using the Kiramai Sword and Shot both at once, whether separately or as the combined Kiramai Buster. All other Kiramagers prefer using only one of their weapons.
- Similar to the ToQgers, Juru follows up his characteristic motif of imagining anything and its concept to where it can be imagined in real life and used in battle.
- Only one thing that differentiated with Juru and the ToQgers was when Juru only imagined things, he only imagines vehicles or arsenals and then draws them inside his notebook, then that would soon come to life or Juru's imagination could be used as predictions of what could happen or what would happen.
- In Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger, he refers to Hikaru Hoshina/Cure Star as his "senpai".