|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers HyperForce.|
- "It’s Morphin Time! HyperForce! Green! Ready! Power Up!"
- ―morphing call[src]
Joe Shih is the elder brother of Marvin Shih (HyperForce Red) who was the Silver Ranger of Time Force. He was missing for a long time before returning and losing his powers, thus gaining the new form of HyperForce Green Ranger from Jen Scotts.
Joe was born on the planet Kaien, with his brother Marvin being born sometime later. Joe eventually joined the Time Force Academy and was active at the same time the Hyperforce Program was being created. At some point, Joe seemingly disappeared to go on a secret mission.
After the HyperForce Rangers sent a message to the Time Force Academy in the year 3017 to help them save their Red Ranger, Joe's brother Marv, Joe was sent by Time Force PD to rescue his brother from the Alliance Leader.
He morphed into the Time Force Silver Ranger and rescued his brother who was on a stolen time ship from the Alliance, Joe distracted Velchanos and a bunch of Putties so that the two could escape from ship. Once Marv was finally safe, Joe told him where he has been, why he never returned and what his secret mission is in regards to the Alliance Leader's scheme. Sadly, he had to leave and continue his mission, but Marv was just relieved that his big brother is alive and well.
Joe was then seen having his Morpher reinforced by Doctor K so he doesn't get his powers stolen. Joe was there to hear Jason's rousing speech at the Command Center and presumably participated in an advance towards Drakkon's Tower on the Moon in the World of the Coinless, fighting against a large army of Ranger Sentries, using the Chronos HyperForce Megazord.
- to be added
Morph and Roll Call
Behind the Scenes
- Joe Shih is portrayed by Yoshi Sudarso, who would before go on to portray Koda in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge, as Illusion is portrayed by Malika Lim.
- Joe Shih is played by Peter Sudarso's real-life older brother Yoshi Sudarso. Coincidentally, both had played a past Blue Ranger - Yoshi played Koda from Dino Charge, while Peter played Preston from Ninja Steel.
- Joe is the first character to be added to a Power Rangers team after that team's self-contained season had ended.
- Joe Shih is named after his actor, Yoshi Sudarso, specifically a common mispronunciation of his first name. He was given this name by Peter Sudarso before knowing that Yoshi would play the character. 
- Hyperforce Green has a gold-colored chest armor piece, a reference to the original Green Ranger's Dragon Shield.
- Like the Dragon Shield it can be transferred to another Ranger if necessary, as it has been transferred to Hyperforce Red on two occasions.
- Joe is the first Ranger to have both Silver and Green Ranger forms.
- Joe appears in the background of Sins of the Future, while Captain Logan is discussing the Hyperforce Initiative with Jen.
Zhane • Ryan Mitchell • Merrick Baliton • Tyzonn • Gemma • Robo Knight • Orion • Zenowing • Steel
|View • Edit|