|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- ―Final words before Death[src]
The Jishakuloid (ジシャクロイド, Jishakuroido) is a Metaloid that Escape created when she used the "stick" Metavirus to infect a student's magnet. Using his Polar Needle hair, Jishakuloid magnetizes anything he hits to either stick or repel from each other.
However, using the prototype GB-Protection suits despite Escape's interference, Yellow Buster destroys the headband that is the source of Jishakuloid's powers. Rendered bald, Jishakuloid begs for his life before being destroyed from all sides by the Go-Busters.
- Identification Number: G-49
- Install Metavirus: KUTTSUKU
- Production Motif: Magnet
- Height: 207 cm. (6 feet, 9.5 inches)
- Weight: 264 kg. (580.8 lbs.)
- Jishakuloid is the one of the Metaloids to not be adapted in Power Rangers Beast Morphers just like Karateloid from but the MegaZord Gamma Model Counterpart did get adapted. The reason for this because the Metaloid spent more time around Japanese people.
- Jishakuloid is one of few Metaloids to not be adapted in Power Rangers Beast Morphers as Robotrons along with Sprayloid 2, Karateloid, Keshigomuloid, Kentateloid, MegaZordloid, Omochiloid, Steamloid and Junkloid.
- The tenth who is a MegaZord and not adapted in Beast Morphers is MegaZord Zeta.
Behind the Scenes
- Jishakuloid's suit actor is Hiroyuki Muraoka.
- Jishakuloid were designed by character designer K-SuKe.
- JishakuZord - MegaZord counterpart.