|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Time Force.|
- "I don't believe it! It's not possible!"
- ―Jetara after seeing the Time Force Megazord.[src]
He was the first mutant released by Ransik and Frax from his frozen state and was sent to destroy the city. Jetara attacked Silver Hills and easily defeated the police and then encountered the Rangers.
The Rangers nearly defeated Jetara, but Wes accidentally cut off the chain of Jetara's DNA and the mutant was enlarged. The Rangers couldn't defeat Jetara, so Circuit phoned Captain Logan, and the Rangers for summoned their Time Force Zords for the first time.
Jetara was very powerful in his giant form. His right arm could transform into the powerful drill and his left can turn into strong claws. He could fly and shoot energy lasers. The Rangers formed the Time Force Megazord to battle the mutant. Jetara was finally defeated by Time Force Megazord Mode Red, frozen, and placed into a container by Jen.
Like many other mutants, Jetara is greedy and selfish and likes his job. He is very destructive and chaotic, enjoys fighting, and causing havoc in Silver Hills. He is very confident and pompous, as he mockingly fought the Rangers. Despite all of this, it is shown that he is loyal to Ransik and more funny than bad.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Jetara is very powerful physically, enough to fight all the Rangers. When he flew at Wes, he was able to pick up the Red Ranger and throw him into some barrels. When enlarged, a single jab from his lance arm sent the Time Force Megazord Mode Blue flying miles away.
- Superhuman Durability: To match his strength, Jetara has very thick armor-like skin that can take a lot of attacks without damaging him. Out of all the first monsters of any season, he has probably the most durability since two strikes from Wes's Chrono Sabers directly to his arm had no effect and being doubled kicked by Wes merely made him release the Ranger. Being jabbed in the head by his Chrono Sabers, which Wes did when he bounced off a post, only knocked down the mutant. Wes's Time Strike only seemed to stun him as he was clearly not finished yet, despite the amount of spark bursting from his body. Three powerful shots from the Time Force Megazord Mode Blue did little which was matched a few seconds later when three kicks to his torso did nothing except make him groan. When dueling Mode Blue, whilst both levitated in mid-air, he could take multiple hits near his neck and be unfazed.
- Cannon Blast: Jetara can fire energy blasts from the small cannon on his arm. This was powerful enough to take down all five Rangers in one hit.
- Energy Lasers: Jetara can fire small red energy lasers from his mouth and the large spikes on his back.
- Enlarging: Jetara can enlarge himself using his Seal Patch. He didn't remove it however as Wes cut it off by accident.
- Flight: Jetara can fly.
to be added
- Fists: Jetara can use his fists for battle.
- Finger Blasts: Jetara can fire energy blasts from his fingertips that could knock back cops with shields.
- Weapon Transformation: Jetara can turn his arms into powerful weapons, such as:
- Clawed Left Hand: Jetara can turn his left hand into large claws to aid him in combat.
- Right Arm Lance: Jetara can turn his right arm into a lance to aid him in combat. This was only shown when he was enlarged.
- Lance Lasers: Jetara can fire red or yellow energy lasers from his arm lance. This was shown to be his strongest attack since these were the equivalent of Mode Blue's blaster when he and the Time Force Megazord Mode Blue exchanged laser fire. When these hits took effect, time seemed to literally stop. These lasers were powerful enough to make Mode Blue land. However, they were useless against Mode Red's shield.
- Mutant Seal Patch Location: Left Shoulder.
Behind the Scenes
- Jetara's design is based on a Ladybug.
- Jetara's name comes from the word "Jet".
- Jetara is the first mutant to be fought by the Time Force Zords.
- Jetara is the first mutant to fight the Rangers, but the first mutant to appear in the season is technically Flamecon. He was seen being dragged into the Time Ship's prison before it was attacked by Ransik two episodes ago.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Jetara, were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $406.
- Power Rangers Time Force