|"I'm sorry, Rangers, but we simply do not have enough information to proceed."|
|This article is a stub, meaning it needs more information to be a full article. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it if more information is available. If you believe this article to be a dead stub, it may need to be deleted in accordance with the Style Guide.|
|This article is about a/an ally in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
to be added
When Jax was referred to as being "cute" by Zoey, he expresses that he hates being called cute, a trait that seemed to disappoint Zoey. He also seems to take offense when his size gets picked on, as when Railtron called him a "Worthless Little Bunny," the Beast Bot was more upset at being called "little," rather than worthless.
As Zoey uses the Beast-X Visor, Jax can transform into data that can transfer and project into the Yellow Beast-X Morph-X Key and combines himself with the suit to form a powerful armor known as Beast-X Mode. Zoey and Jax gains a new attack ability called "Jackrabbit Spin Strike" which allows both of them to jump up into mid air and then spin around while performing a powerful spinning kick at the Robotron.
Appearances: BM S2 Episodes 5, 8, 9, 14-19, 21, 22
Behind the Scenes
- Jax is voiced by Emmett Skillton, who previously voiced some monsters in Dino Super Charge and Super Ninja Steel.
- He speaks in a rough-and-tough New Jersey-like accent. In an interview, Emmett Skilton based his voice for Jax on actor Joe Pesci, because Jax's voice needed to be big and brash despite his short stature.
- In the toyline, his basic figure is mislabeled as "Jack."
- In regards to picking up objects, Jax has a claw extension in his arms to grab and pick up objects whereas his Sentai counterpart (Usada) does not have that component and only used its metal arms.
- Like Usada, the indicator needles on his eyes act as eyebrows.
- Unlike Smash, Steel and Cruise, Jax is the only Beast Bot not to have a humanoid body since he moves on wheels, making him similar to R2-D2 of the Star Wars franchise, both in appearance and movement.
- Although he can easily move on his own, he's light enough for a Ranger to carry, as shown when the team returns from the Cyber Dimension.
- He hates being called "cute" and "little".