|This article is about a/an ally in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Ah, Zoey! I’m Jax! I'm here to make sure you're fast and efficient!"
- ―Jax presents himself to his new partner Zoey[src]
- "I hate when people call me cute."
- "Worthless, I can take. But, no one calls me little! NOW!"
- ― Jax signals the rangers to attack Railtron[src]
- "Jax linked!"
- ―Jax linking to the Chopper Zord[src]
to be added
When Jax was referred to as being "cute" by Zoey, he expresses that he hates being called cute, a trait that seemed to disappoint Zoey. He also seems to take offense when his size gets picked on, as when Railtron called him a "Worthless Little Bunny," the Beast Bot was more upset at being called "little," rather than worthless.
As Zoey uses the Beast-X Visor, Jax can transform into data that can transfer and project into the Yellow Beast-X Morph-X Key and combines himself with the suit to form a powerful armor known as Beast-X Mode. Zoey and Jax gains a new attack ability called "JackRabbit Spin Strike" which allows both of them to jump up into mid air then spinning around while performing a powerful spinning kick to the Robotron.
Appearances: Beast Morphers Season 2 Episode 5, 7
Behind the Scenes
Jax is voiced by Emmett Skillton, who previously voiced some monsters in Dino Super Charge and Super Ninja Steel.
- He speaks in a rough-and-tough New Jersey-like accent.
- In the toyline, his basic figure is mislabeled as "Jack."
- In regards to picking up objects, Jax has a claw extension in his arms to grab and pick up objects whereas his Sentai counterpart (Usada) does not have that component and only used its metal arms.
- Like Usada, the indicator needles on his eyes act as eyebrows.
- Unlike Smash, Steel and Cruise, Jax is the only Beast Bot not to have a humanoid body since he moves on wheels, making him similar to R2-D2 of the Star Wars franchise , both in appearance and movement.
- Although he can easily move on his own, he's light enough for a Ranger to carry, as shown when the team returns from the Cyber Dimension.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found