|This article is about a/an ally in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Ah, Zoey! I’m Jax! I'm here to make sure you're fast and efficient!"
- ―Jax presents himself to his new partner Zoey[src]
- "I hate when people call me cute."
- "Jax linked!"
- ―Jax linking to the Chopper Zord[src]
to be added
When Jax was referred to as being "cute" by Zoey, he expresses that he hates being called cute, a trait that seemed to disappoint Zoey. He also seems to take offense when his size gets picked on, as when Railtron called him a "Worthless Little Bunny," the Beast Bot was more upset at being called "little," rather than worthless.
Behind the Scenes
Jax is voiced by Emmett Skillton, who previously voiced some monsters in Dino Super Charge and Super Ninja Steel.
- He speaks in a rough-and-tough New Jersey-like accent.
- His voice resembles Danny DeVito.
- When Jackie heard this, she asked if she could voice Jax too
- In the toyline, he is mislabeled as "Jack."
- In regards to picking up objects, Jax has a claw extension in his arms to grab and pick up objects whereas his Sentai counterpart (Usada) does not have that component and only used its metal arms.
- Like Usada, the indicator needles on his eyes act as eyebrows.
- Unlike Smash, Steel and Cruise, Jax is the only Beast Bot not to have a humanoid body since he moves on wheels.