|This article is about a/an monster in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
- ―Final words before Death[src]
Jarnake Saucer (ジャネーク・ソーサー Janēku Sōsā) is a snake-themed Gangler Monster from the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, equipped with the "She drives Me Crazy/Elle me rend fou" piece from the Lupin Collection and a childhood friend of Iselob Starfryed.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Laser Vision: Jarnake can fire multiple shades of crimson energy beams from his eye.
- Vehicle Control: Due to the "She drives Me Crazy/Elle me rend fou" Lupin Collection equipped in his safe, he can remotely control any vehicle he wants.
- Heavy Whip (ヘビーウィップ Hebī Wippu): Jarnake sports whip-like arms he can use for combat.
Behind the Scenes
- He is voiced by Takashi Matsuyama (松山 鷹志 Matsuyama Takashi) in his very first Super Sentai role.
- Height: 189 cm (Giant: 47.3 m)
- Weight: 212 kg (Giant: 530.0 kg)
- Criminal Record: Remote Hijacking
- Lupin Collection: She drives Me Crazy/Elle me rend fou RC Controler
- Gangler Safe Location: Chest
- Password: 1-0-6
- Animal Theme: Snake
- Possible Prehistoric Basis: Titanoboa
- His name comes from the words for snake in Japanese (蛇 Ja) and English (スネーク Sunēku).
- He is the first to be defeated by Siren LupinKaiser.
- The power Jarnake uses to control VictoryStriker makes him similar to some past Sentai Monsters who temporarily took control of a newly appeared Sentai Mecha.
- Debo Viruson from the 37th Super Sentai Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger temporarily took control of the 7th Zyudenryu Ankydon.
- Hitomidama from the 33rd Super Sentai Samurai Sentai Shinkenger temporarily took control of the Tora Origami.
- Dokariya from the 31st Super Sentai Juken Sentai Gekiranger temporarily took control of the GekiShark.
- Unlike them though the mecha Jarnake took control isn't based on an animal.
- Jarnake is the first Gangler Monster with a Reptile motif.
- Besides the Crown, the top half of his head slightly resembles a brain.