|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
- "Take root, my army of evil. Plant your seeds of destruction!"
- ―Jade Gladiator.[src]
Jade Gladiator is a Warrior/plant themed monster He appeared as the main antagonist in the episode Strange Relations in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.
When Anton Mercer becomes Mesogog in Mercer's lab, he uses he also were to cause an experimental plant to transform into the Jade Gladiator. Jade Gladiator uses his botanic power to bring back Deadwood, the Tree of Life, and brings to life a new monster: Skortch. After all five Dino Rangers join together and defeat his creations, the Valkasaurus Megazord is formed and destroys the Jade Gladiator.
Powers and Abilities
- Transformed Plant: The Jade Gladiator can transform into a tree and bring in two monsters
- Bow-The Jade Gladiator has a massive green bow with sharp edges that he can use for combat.
- Energy Arrows: The Jade Gladiator can create energy arrows in his bow to attack to enemies from a distance.
- Energy Ball-The Jade Gladiator's strongest attack. He can channel all of his energy up into the end of his bow, creating a massive green energy ball, and throw it at the enemy. A single strike tore apoart the Thundersaurs Megazord-Stego Board and took down the Megazord.
- The Jade Gladiator is the only monster in Dino Thunder destroyed by the Valkasaurus Megazord.
- Giganoid 11: Inextinguishable - Super Sentai counterpart in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger. See comparison page.