|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers HyperForce.|
- "It’s Morphin Time! HyperForce! Yellow! Ready! Power Up!"
- ―Morphing call[src]
Jack Dealgoode Thomas is HyperForce Yellow.
Jack was a "beat cop" who was asked by Senior Commander Varge to do a lecture at Time Force Academy. He was very appalled at the idea of talking to cadets about his job and wanted to find any excuse to get out of it. He witnessed a young female sneaking out of the evidence room with a box from a window and attempted to hide to observe and then tail the suspicious individual.
Appearances: Hyper Force Episodes 1-25
RPG Bio: Time Force Officer, No Nonsense, Wise.
Behind the Scenes
- Jack shares his given name with the Red Ranger in Power Rangers SPD.
- Jack is the first official Ranger in Power Rangers and Super Sentai to have a Ram motif.
- Jack's Ram motif recalls the Ram Hammer from Power Rangers Ninja Storm.
- Jack is a playable character in Power Rangers: Legacy Wars. He uses his large-build and Ram Hammer in his attacks and taunts. He is an epic character.
- Jack is the first large-build Yellow Ranger in Power Rangers, a trait more notable in early Super Sentai with Rangers such as Kirenger or Goggle Yellow.
Marv and Jack have a shaky relationship rattled by distrust. Prior to the events of the story, Marv passed himself off as his brother to infiltrate Time Force in order to find out what happened to him. Jack discovered this and ensured that Marv's facade would not continue, although Marv was allowed to start from the bottom as a student. Jack trusts Jen's judgement in assigning the leadership position to Marv, though he still remains wary, quick to bring up their history as a reminder of what happens to those who make bad decisions.
Jack first met Chloe as she was acting rather suspicious during the first Alliance attack at Time Force Academy. While not very trusting of her initially, the two become good friends, although Jack does keep a watchful eye on her to ensure she keeps her kleptomaniacal tendencies to a minimum.