|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
Super Ninja Steel
JJ is only briefly heard off screen, being told by his father to put his bike away.
In his early 20s, JJ joined S.P.D Academy to try and live up to his legendary father's expectations of him, but he was somewhat resentful of living in Tommy's shadow due to the pressure it brought on him.
He went undercover to find and stop The Witch. He infiltrated a gang selling crystals that gave users the ability to obtain Ranger powers based on MMPR. When Tommy and Anara began looking for JJ they screwed up his investigation. He was taken hostage by Scorpina who intended to sacrifice him to Lokar. Tommy called upon friends who helped in his rescue. During the rescue JJ used the last morph of the Master Morpher to become the original Green Ranger. He & Anara were later called to action off planet.
- White Stranger - Paternal Ancestor
- Mrs. and Mr. Hillard - Maternal Grandparents
- Mrs. and Mr. Oliver (mentioned) - Paternal Grandparents
- Paternal Great-Uncle (mentioned)
- Maternal Great-Aunt (mentioned)
- John Rush - Paternal Great Uncle
- David Trueheart - Paternal Uncle
- Tom Oliver - Paternal Uncle/Clone of Tommy Oliver
- Dr. Tommy Oliver - Father
- Katherine Hillard-Oliver - Mother
- Older Son or Older Nephew
- Young Son or Young Nephew
Achieved by using the green crystals of The Witch, JJ briefly assumed a form similar to the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger.