|This article is about a/an monster in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
After mortally injuring Reika, a girl who seemed to heal him when he was attacked and struck by Junior, Sasuke took her death personally and was bent on gaining the Shinobi Scroll more than ever. Soon afterwards, an enlarged Ittan-momen intervened, now with a blowtorch and a cannon weapon for arms, enraging Sasuke further as the Yokai's attacks were killing the surrounding animals that Reika cared for when she was alive. Sasuke managed to knock down the giant Yokai on his own, managing to gain the Shinobi Scroll in time to summon the Super Stealth Beast God Saruder, which he did. Soon afterwards, the Super Muteki Shogun arrived and weakened Ittanmomen, allowing God Saruder to finish him off.
Though unseen, Ittan-momen's spirit presumably emerged within the Seal Door along with all the other defeated Yokai, after their master Daimaou was finally contained there by the Kakurangers. Reeling that they were now powerless in captivity, the Yokai all vowed that they would one day be reborn and regain their power, cursing humanity.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Could attack/bind his opponents with cloth of various colors
- Though he didn't appear on Power Rangers, Ittan-momen was released as an 8 inch action figure in the season 3 toyline and was named Calcifire but the reason for being unadapted to Power Rangers was involving him with a machine gun.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Calcifier, were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $162.25 and it made a cameo among it's new owner's toy collection on the 8th season 1 episode of Toy Hunter. Along with Bloom of Doom, Hatchasaurus, Wolfbane, & Shockatron.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Calcifire - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3. See comparison page.
- Youkai Ittan-momen, his equivalent motif counterpart from the Kibaoni Army Corps in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger