|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Ironspike is a powerful warrior themed mutant. He is the minor antagonist of the episodes "Full Exposure" and "Reflections of Evil".
Like all other mutants, Ironspike was created in the result of the science accident. Before the events of the series, he , like all other mutants, was captured by Time Force rangers. Later, in the twentie-third episode, he was released by Ransik and sent to destroy the city and rangers. Ironspike attacked Silver Hills and fought with rangers. Ironspike was a powerful mutant. He had a powerful armor and sword. He also could shoot with laser beams from his eyes. At first he fough with Jen and Katie. Ironspike easily defeated Yellow and Pink rangers. But then Wes and Lucas arrived and fought with mutant. During the battle, curious photographer Mitch watched the battle. Ironspike was finally defeated and frozen by Wes with Time Strike.
Later, rangers met with a mirror version of Ironspike in a dimension created by Miracon. He was again defeated and destroyed by Time Strike..
Mutant Seal Patch Location: uknown, because Ironspike didn't enlarge himself.
Ironspike's personality is simiral to many personalities of previous mutants, that rangers battled. He is boastful, confident and chaotic. It is shown that he likes his job and enjoys fighting. He is highly skilled in the battle and knows how to fight the rangers. But he also underestimates his opponents and it leads to his defeat.
Powers and abilities.
- Superhuman strength: Ironspike has superhuman strength, enough to fight all rangers.
- Laser beams: Ironspike can shoot laser beams from his eyes.
- Enlarging: possibly, Ironspike can enlarge himself using his Seal Patch.
- Armor: The mutant wears a strong iron armor.
- Sword: Ironspike also uses a sword.
Behind the scenes.
Ironspike is voiced by Richard Casino.
- In the Power Rangers S.P.D. episode "Boom," Ironspike's head was recycled where it was used on the body of a generic alien that was a customer at Piggy's restaurant.