|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- ""See the blazing yule before us. Fala la la la la la la.""
- ―Infernotron's first words when scorching a large area with his flamethrower.[src]
- ―Infernotron's final words before his death. These are audible when he falls over to explode.[src]
Infernotron is a flame/blowtorch themed Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers. As the secondary antagonist of the epilogue/Christmas episode Scrozzle’s Revenge, he is the final Robotron of Season 1.
Infernotron, created by Scrozzle to distract the Rangers, rampaged around Coral Harbor, burning cars and buildings until the Rangers arrived on the scene. While Nate and Steel went to deal with Scrozzle, Devon, Zoey, and Ravi faced off against Infernotron. Devon caught Infernotron off guard and knocked him into a car. The Robotron tried to burn Devon, but the Red Ranger used his Cheetah speed to avoid the flames. He then personally fought Devon in hand to hand combat which he won by smacking him in the helmet with his flamethrower arm. However, Ravi proved to be a match for him with his strength but was quickly knocked down. once equipped In spite of this, he was knocked away but Zoey jumped in and twirled him down before punching him several times. He threw her off and tried to fry her but Devon stopped him with his Beast-X Blaster. With Devon and Zoey distracting Infernotron with the blasters, Ravi summoned his Beast-X Saber and took on Infernotron, easily knocking him back. Ravi and Zoey then grabbed Infernotron's arms and held him in place long enough for Devon to destroy him with the Beast-X Cannon. In spite of this, Scrozzle was able to successfully pull off his plan of trapping all the Rangers (except Steel) within ball balls and attack the city in Infernodrone. In spite of this, Cruise, Jax, and Smash were able to destroy Infernotron's Gigadrone counterpart and seemingly kill Scrozzle as well.
Infernotron, Cycletron, Bulldozertron, and Dumbbelltron were all resurrected by Venjix to defend him after he deflected the Beast-X King Ultra Bow's Power Bolt. Infernotron fought Devon but was quickly destroyed by his Cheetah Frenzy using his Cheetah Claws along with Bulldozertron.
Infernotron was a cocky, arrogant, and rebellious thug-like Robotron who enjoyed burning things, once referring to himself as being fire itself. While attacking the city, he mockingly sang part of the Christmas song "Deck the Halls" which shows a sick and mocking side to him.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength-Infernotron was able to knock Devon back with one hit to the helmet from his flamethrower arm and stop Ravi from throwing him to the ground.
- Durability: Infernotron was able to shrug off an energy slash from Ravi's Beast-X Saber right up his front and not even stumble as well as multiple shots from Devon and Zoey's Beast-X Blasters with barely a reaction.
- Flame Whip: Infernotron can whip fumes of fire out of his tank arm when being swung around.
- Flamethrower: Infernotron has a gas tank on his left arm that is used for defense and can shoot streams of purple fire for offense.
Behind the Scenes
- Infernotron is voiced by Paul Harrop, with a voice almost identical to his other roles as (Shockatron and Fury).
- This Robotron is called Burnertron in the toyline. That name is given to a different Robotron in the show itself.
- Infernotron is the seventh Robotron to be created off-screen as he first showed up attacking the city.
- Infernotron is the second Robotron to be created from an unknown object, the first being Shockatron.
- Infernotron is the final Power Rangers monster to appear in the 2010's.
- Infernotron returns in another episode of Beast Morphers : Evox Unleashed (Beast Morphers's finale), with Cycletron, Bulldozertron and Dumbbelltron.
- Burnerloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.
- Infernodrone - Gigadrone counterpart.