|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "See the blazing yule before us. Fala la la la la la la."
- ―Infernotron's first words when scorching a large area with his titular flamethrower.[src]
- "Keep your blade to yourself!"
- ―Infernotron when wrestling with Ravi wielding his Beast-X Saber and his final words before his death[src]
Infernotron is a flame/blowtorch themed Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers. As the secondary antagonist of the epilogue/Christmas episode Scrozzle’s Revenge, he is the final Robotron of Season 1.
This Robotron, created by Scrozzle to distract the Rangers, rampaged around Coral Harbor, burning cars and buildings until the Rangers arrived on the scene. While Nate and Steel went to deal with Scrozzle, Devon, Zoey, and Ravi faced off against Infernotron. Devon caught Infernotron off guard and knocked him into a car. The Robotron tried to burn Devon, but the Red Ranger used his Cheetah speed to avoid the flames. After a struggle, Ravi and Zoey grabbed Infernotron's arms and held him in place long enough for Devon to destroy him with the Beast-X Cannon.
Infernotron was a cocky, arrogant, and rebellious thug-like Robotron who enjoyed burning things, once referring to himself as being fire itself. While attacking the city, he mockingly sang part of the Christmas song "Deck the Halls". His voice is spoken in a rough-like tone.
Powers and Abilities
- Durability: Infernotron was able to shrug off an energy slash from Ravi's Beast-X Saber right up his front and not even stumble.
- Flame Whip: He can whip fumes of fire out of his tank arm when being swung around.
- Flamethrower: Infernotron has a gas tank on his left arm that is used for defense and can shoot streams of purple fire for offense.
Behind the Scenes
- Infernotron is voiced by Paul Harrop, with a voice similar to that of his other roles (Shockatron and Fury).
- This Robotron is called Burnertron in the toyline. That name is given to a different Robotron in the show itself.
- He is the seventh Robotron to be created off-screen as he first showed up attacking the city.
- He is the second Robotron to be created from an unknown object, the first being Shockatron.
- Infernotron is the final Robotron to appear in Season 1 of Beast Morphers. He is also the final Power Rangers monster in the 2010's.
- Infernotron will return in Beast Morphers Season 2 along with Cycletron and Dumbbelltron.
- Infernodrone - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Burnerloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.