|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "See the blazing yule before us! Fa-la-la la-la, ha-ha-ha-ha!"
- ―Infernotron's first words when scorching a large area with his flamethrower.[src]
- "Ghaaagh! Gurrr hug! Nooooooo!"
- ―Infernotron's final words before his destruction.[src]
Infernotron was a flame/blowtorch-themed Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers. He served as the secondary antagonist of the epilogue Christmas episode "Scrozzle’s Revenge" and the final threat of Season 1.
Infernotron was created by Scrozzle to distract the Power Rangers whilst he completed his device to turn the Rangers into Christmas ball balls. He was first seen rampaging around Coral Harbor, burning cars and buildings until the Rangers arrived on the scene. While Nate and Steel went to deal with Scrozzle, Devon, Zoey, and Ravi faced off against Infernotron. Devon caught Infernotron off guard and knocked him into a car.
The Robotron tried to burn Devon, he used his Cheetah speed to avoid the flames. He then personally fought Devon in hand to hand combat which he won by smacking him in the helmet with his flamethrower arm. However, Ravi proved to be a match for him with his strength but was quickly knocked down. once equipped In spite of this, he was knocked away but Zoey jumped in and twirled him down before punching him several times. He threw her off and tried to fry her but Devon stopped him with his Beast-X Blaster. With Devon and Zoey distracting Infernotron with the blasters, Ravi summoned his Beast-X Saber and took on Infernotron, easily knocking him back. Ravi and Zoey then grabbed Infernotron's arms and held him in place long enough for Devon to destroy him with the Beast-X Cannon Blast.
Infernotron, Cycletron, Bulldozertron, and Dumbbelltron were all resurrected by Venjix to defend him after he deflected the Beast-X King Ultra Bow's Power Bolt. Infernotron fought Devon but was quickly destroyed by his Cheetah Frenzy using his Cheetah Claws.
Infernotron was a cocky, arrogant, and rebellious thug-like Robotron who enjoyed burning things, once referring to himself as fire itself. While attacking the city, he mockingly sang part of the Christmas song "Deck the Halls" which shows a sick and mocking side to him.
Powers and Abilities
- Flamethrower: Infernotron can launch out long streams of purple flames from the gas tank on his left arm.
- Flame Whip: Infernotron can also whip out fumes of purple fire from his tank arm when being swung around.
- Strength: Infernotron has a great deal of strength that was able to knock Devon back with one hit to the helmet from his tank arm and stop Ravi from throwing him to the ground.
- Armor: Infernotron has thick metal armor that was able to shrug off an energy slash from Ravi's Beast-X Saber right up his front and not even stumble as well as multiple shots from Devon and Zoey's Beast-X Blasters with barely a reaction.
to be added
- Fist: Infernotron has a normal right fist to fight his opponents with.
Behind the Scenes
- Infernotron is voiced by Paul Harrop, with a voice identical to Shockatron and Fury who he also voiced.
to be added
to be added
- This Robotron is called Burnertron in the toy line but that name is given to a different Robotron in the show itself.
- Infernotron was the seventh Robotron to be created off-screen as he first showed up attacking the city.
- Infernotron was the second Robotron to be created from an unknown object, the first being Shockatron.
- Infernotron was the final Power Rangers monster to appear in the 2010's.
to be added
- Burnerloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.
- Infernodrone - Gigadrone counterpart.