|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
In the Freeze Zone is the twenty-fifth episode of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.
Freezard captures four Rangers, with only Carter left to face him and Olympius. Olympius has his own problems as Diabolico returns looking for payback. Queen Bansheera keeps Diabolico in check, and sends her son to get Carter, who defeats Freezard and frees his friends with the new Thermo Blaster.
to be added
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Rhett Fisher as Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger) (unmorphed only)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather
- Diane Salinger as Queen Bansheera (voice)
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- Michael Forest as Olympius (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- Steve McGowan as Freezard (voice)
- Ryan pronounces Loki's name as Low-kee (although the Low-kee pronunciation is normally correct, the series pronounces it as Low-kai in all other instances).
- Freezard references Fat Bastard (a character in the Austin Power series) by saying "Get in my Belly!".
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Thermo Blaster.
- When Carter uses his thermoscope to search for his friends, Nagare, Shou, Daimon and Matsuri, Chad, Joel, Kelsey and Dana's respective Sentai counterparts make cameos as silhouettes in Freezard's stomach.
- Ryan Mitchell last appeared in this episode until episode 32.