|This article is about a/an monster in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
- "I shall."
- ―Illusion Nezliar's first words
description to be added
This Psycho-Nezilar could make himself disappear and reappear in various locations. At one point, he confused the Megarangers by going to the southern end of Japan, and then back to Sapporo only to appear behind the Mega Voyager afterwards. By attacking these areas as a giant, his mission was to frighten people into leaving Japan by cruise ship which, through a portal in the middle of the ocean, would transport the occupants to Hinelar City. During a later giant battle, he managed to overwhelm the Mega Voyager by teleporting around the battlefield to keep them from destroying the control tower which was powering the portal and managed to take the Mega Winger hostage before it could destroy the tower. When MegaSilver ordered the others to fire the Voyager Spartan, at the last second the Mega Winger broke free and got out of the way before Illusionary Nezilar had a chance to teleport, enabling the Mega Voyager to kill him and destroy the tower.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- to be added
- Illusion Nezilar were designed by character designer Miharu Shimojo.
- Although unused in Power Rangers In Space, the ship cruise scene is in the episode Ghosts in the Machine.
- The Reason for being unused in Power Rangers In Space cause much of his footage was him being giant.
Behind the Scenes
- Illusion Nezilar was portrayed by Kazuhiko Ooguro
- Illusion Nezilar's suit is a retooled and rebuilt version of the Canary Nezilar suit.