|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
I Love Lothor is the twentieth episode of Power Rangers Ninja Storm.
Marah & Kapri desire to assist their uncle Lothor in taking over the Earth by changing his image, and consult the television producer monster, Mister Ratwell! The idea is to broadcast a sappy sitcom starring Lothor, with a hypnotizing spell alongside, to force all of humanity to adore the Evil Space Ninja. Ratwell's love spell is also used on Cam & Blake, causing both of them to compete to the death for the affections of Tori!
Lothor hires Mr. Ratwell to help him create a television show which will brainwash the population into adoring him as their ruler. During a cooking class, Cam and Blake drink a smoothie spiked with a love potion by Marah and Kapri, causing them to fight over Tori and ruining the cooking class.
When Tori stumbles onto the set of Lothor's new show, she is captured. Lothor begins airing his show, which brainwashes people into loving him in another attempt to conquer the world. Cam and Blake take their feud to the beach, where they battle for Tori. Mr. Ratwell shows up and starts shooting at them. The two morph, and continue fighting each other.
After escaping, Tori appears and tries to stop them. When Mr. Ratwell fires at Tori, Blake goes all out and destroys Ratwell. Mr. Ratwell retaliates by turning into a giant-sized rat. Cam and the Thunder Rangers destroy Ratwell with the Samurai Thunder Megazord. This breaks the love spell over Cam and Blake, restoring them to normal. This also breaks the love spell over the many girls that were brainwashed by Lothor into falling in love with him, causing them to confusedly look at the homemade placards they are holding and toss them aside.
Back at the Ninja Ops, Cam and Blake are still recovering from the effects of the love potion and the two agree never to fall in love again for a while. Tori question what Blake was going to say while he and Cam were fighting. But the Navy and Green Rangers shrug it off. Meanwhile, Shane, Dustin, and Hunter arrive with a plate of some homemade chicken as a way to make it up for the botched cooking class but it turns out they picked it up from a fast food joint.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Jason Chan as Cameron Watanabe (Green Samurai Ranger)
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe (voice) & Lothor
- Megan Nicol as Kelly Halloway
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Peter Rowley as Zurgane (voice)
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)
- Mark Wright as Mr. Ratwell (Director) (voice)
- Catherine Gwyne as Cute Girl
- Kanoi mispronounced Lothor's name as Lotor.
- Hunter's American accent slips when he is talking to Sensei with Shane and Dustin.
- Kapri claims there are only 5 Rangers when there are actually 6 by this point. (However, as she was referring to making one her boyfriend, she may have been omitting Tori.)
- This episode most acts on the love triangle between Tori, Blake, and Cam.
- The episode's name may be a reference to the popular tv show I Love Lucy.
- This episode reveals that Blake still has feelings for Tori.
- A reference is made to pop music singers Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.
- Adam Tuominen (who plays Hunter) has said that he told the director that Hunter would not sit through a cooking class, so if the viewers pause the episode to when Tori was interrogating Shane and Dustin about what they said earlier and look closely to the side behind Shane, the viewers can see Hunter taking a snooze in the back.
- Scroll 26: Bow & Arrow and Sea Bathing - Super Sentai counterpart in Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)
|List of Power Rangers Ninja Storm episodes|
1: Prelude to a Storm • 2: There's No "I" In Team • 3: Beauty and the Beach • 4: Looming Thunder • 5-7: Thunder Strangers • 8: Nowhere to Grow • 9: Snip It, Snip It Good • 10-13: Return of Thunder • 14: Boxing Bopp-a-Roo • 15: Pork Chopped • 16-18: The Samurai's Journey • 19: Scent of a Ranger • 20: I Love Lothor • 21: Good Will Hunter • 22: All About Beevil • 23: Sensei Switcheroo • 24: Tongue and Cheek • 25: Brothers In Arms • 26-27: Shane's Karma • 28-29: Shimazu Returns • 30: The Wild Wipeout • 31: Double-Edged Blake • 32: Eye of the Storm • 33-34: General Deception • 35: A Gem of a Day • 36: Down and Dirty • 37-38: Storm Before the Calm
|View • Edit|