|This article is about a/an mecha in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
The "Hyper Ressha" is composed of two parts: a smaller streamlined ToQ Ressha and a giant tank locomotive. While it is normally the headquarters of the President, it can be used for combat against the Shadow Line when permission is granted, then it is piloted by a Hyper ToQger. It can use its lasers cannons at its side to attack, and its giant size allows for ramming speed. This gigantic train also serves as the station for the ToQ Ressha and ToQgers, dubbed the Hyper Ressha Terminal. Baron Nero claims the terminal is the Rainbow Line's equivalent to the Shadow Line's Castle Terminal.
Hyper Ressha Terminal (ハイパーレッシャターミナル Haipā Ressha Tāminaru) is the transformed form of Hyper Ressha that carries the five main resshas of the ToQgers, as well as the components of Diesel-Oh, Build Ressha, Fire Ressha, Police Ressha, Drill Ressha and Shield Ressha on extensions to the side of the main terminal.
to be added
Hyper Ressha Henkei Hyper Ressha TeiOh
Hyper Ressha Henkei Hyper Ressha TeiOh (ハイパー列車変形ハイパーレッシャテイオー Haipā Ressha Henkei Haipā Ressha Teiō, Hyper Express Transformation Hyper Express Emperor) is the Mecha Form of the two Hyper Ressha components.
Hyper Ressha TeiOh is armed with blaster cannons in its fingers called the Hand Launchers (ハンドランチャー Hando Ranchā). As its hands are immobile, Hyper Ressha TeiOh uses karate chops when engaging enemies in close range combat. It's finishing move is the Hyper Ressha TeiOh: Giant Flash (ハイパーレッシャテイオージャイアントフラッシュ Haipā Ressha Teiō: Jaianto Furasshu), a triple red and gold energy beam fired from its hands and chest designs put side-to-side.
Appearances: ToQger Episodes 32-34, 37, 40-41.
Hyper Ressha Gattai ToQ Rainbow
Hyper Ressha Gattai ToQ Rainbow (ハイパー烈車合体トッキュウレインボー Haipā Ressha Gattai Tokkyū Reinbō) is the largest and most powerful combination the ToQgers have in their arsenal, towering over all but the largest of opponents. It utilizes the energy of the 13 ToQ Ressha as well as the power of the Hyper Ressha, being called the strongest weapon in the ToQger's arsenal.
Its extremely large size makes most attacks ineffective as it marches through, easily towering over Kuliner robos, even those of the Generals. What was originally Hyper Ressha TeiOh's arms are mounted on its ankles, but they can be transferred onto ToQ Rainbow's forearms to form the arm mounted Rainbow Beam Cannons (レインボービームキャノン Reinbō Bīmu Kyanon) or grow into the Rainbow Blade (レインボーブレード Reinbō Burēdo) arm swords which it uses for its Rainbow Slash (レインボースラッシュ Reinbō Surasshu) attack. ToQ Rainbow's finisher is the ToQ Rainbow Final Slash (トッキュウレインボーファイナルスラッシュ Tokkyū Reinbō Fainaru Surasshu), an energized double slash with the Rainbow Blades.
In Kyoryuger vs ToQger, Gigant Kyoryuzin and ToQ Rainbow, following their suit of exchanging Zyudenchi and ToQ Ressha, do so in the finisher Hyper Gigant Imagination. Bragigas enters Gigant Formation as the Zyudenchi and ToQ Ressha exchange positions and fires the ToQ Ressha as Gigant Kyoryuzin and Zyudenchi-filled ToQ Rainbow stand behind it.
Appearances: ToQger Episodes 35-36, 38, 41.
- This Ressha has similar capabilities with the KingLiner in Kamen Rider Den-O; having a train and a terminal form and also serves as the headquarters for the main mentor of the allies (Station Manager of Den-O & Rainbow Line's President of ToQger).
- Coincidentally, both series cross-over at the movie, Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- It is also similar to the DekaBase in this manner, as well as its ability to transform into a One-Mecha Robo.
- Following its similarities with DekaBase Robo, both Mechs have "finger guns" that are used for ranged attacks, require the permission of the highest authority to utilize in combat, and their finishers are a giant beam of energy from the chest, although with HRTO it also adds the hands in.
- The Hyper Ressha in train form is similar to the 2-6-4 C11 tank loco on Japanese railways, as it has smoke deflectors and the same wheel arrangement.
- ToQ Rainbow is at present the tallest train-themed mecha in all of Super Sentai, beating the previous largest, Grand Liner, by 8 meters.
- The Hyper Ressha is the first shared Sentai Power Up since the Secret Analysis Case Inromaru and the Kyoryu Disk from the 33rd Super Sentai Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
- It has the biggest similarities with the Kyoryu Disk as both add the descriptor "Hyper" to the beginning of the name of the Ranger that uses it.
- Opposite to Build DaiOh, Hyper Ressha TeiOh is dubbed "henkei" as opt to "gettai", even when both Mech sets consist of two trains.