|This article is about a/an monster in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
- "Go......Dream Ice!"
- ―Hyoudogasa's first words
- "I will have my final roar!"
- ―Hyoudogasa's first words upon being enlarged
Hyoudogasa (氷度笠 Hyōdogasa) is a Majin of the Space Pirates Balban as one of Sword General Budoh's Four Shoguns.
The second of the four Mob Shogun, Hyoudogasa is a jellyfish Majin. He can freeze humans by throwing the Kasa from his head and releasing thousands of stingers down onto them, although Ryouma was immune because of his fire power. These stingers are also ineffective to animals. He thought he would gain the Lights of Ginga by putting every human being to sleep, causing the lights to surface to awaken, via Budou's researched prophecy. He thought he had successfully found the Lights, though they were a fake created and used by Iliess. Defeated by Ginga Red, once enlarged, Hyoudogasa overpowers GingaLeon until Bullblack intervenes. After being weakened by Heavy Knight and Silver Starbeast GingaLeon, Hyoudogasa is killed by BullTaurus.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- His main ability is his control of ice abilities, namely through special ice stingers that puts anyone struck by them to sleep, only to be awakened by his defeat. He is also a capable warrior by his usage of a sword and on his horsemanship.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Hyoudougasa's name comes from "Hyou" (ice) and Sandogasa (a type of kasa)
- His motifs are the ones of a jellyfish and the one of a Tōseinin, a word in the Kogarashi Monjirō novel that also means "Yakuza."
- Hyoudogasa was designed by character designer Akira Nozaki.