|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
- "What’s the matter Rangers? Toys need new batteries?"
- ―First words of the second Horror Bull[src]
The first Horror Bull was sent by Ecliptor to copy the weapons of Rangers. He fought the Rangers in downtown Angel Grove plaza and copied all the data on the ranger's weapons in his jewel. When the monster was destroyed by the Quadro Blaster, the jewel survived and Ecliptor used it to put it on another Horror Bull. The jewel contained the information the first one collected on the Rangers. He used this against them as he could give them back the same attack. Zhane saved the Rangers with his weapon since his information was not scanned. The second one was eventually destroyed by the Astro Delta Megazord.
Both Horror Bulls were violent, ruthless and barbaric monsters, who will not stop to destroy the Power Rangers and fulfill the task given to them by Ecliptor to copy the data of rangers weapons and bring it to Ecliptor. They were arrogant and confident and it led to their fail. But they are also loyal to Ecliptor.
Powers and Abilities
First Horror Bull
- Durability: The original Horror Bull displayed impressive durability, shrugging off the Astro Blasters and even a stab to its gem did little harm.
Second Horror Bull
- Horn Lasers: The primary ranged weapon of both Horror Bulls, where it fires green electricity bolts from its horns.
- Bull Charge: The 2nd Horror Bull's signature attack where it charges forward to use its crystalline horns as a bashing weapon. This was powerful enough to knock down the Astro Megazord.
to be added
to be added
- Claws: Both Horror Bulls have sharp claws instead of weapons for combat
- Gem: Both Horror Bulls have the same green gem in the centre of thier foreheads that they can use for weapon scanning.
- Durability: The been was able to be stabbed directly by the Spiral Sabre and survive the destruction of the original Horror Bull without getting a scratch.
- Weapon Scanning: The Horror Bulls' gem can scan any weapon no matter how complex, such as the personal weapons and the Astro Blasters, and store it for later reference.
- Weapon Reflector: Thanks to the gem on it's head, which was built for analyzing data, this little heirloom can create a forcefield that deflects any weapon it has.
Behind the Scenes
- Both Horror Bulls were voiced by the late Brad Orchard.
to be added
- Horror Bull's name comes from Horror, Horrible, and Bull.
- Each Horror Bull has horns that are the color of Ecliptor. This is because the Japanese monsters these were adapted from were created by Ecliptor's counterpart.
- Their motif is based off a Black Angus Cow.