|This article is about a/an villain in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman and Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
Hizumina (ヒズミナ) (Gingaman vs. Megaranger) was the last of Dr. Hinelar's creations and Shibolena's younger sister who looks like her only with Purple hair and a purple outfit. She secretly wished to revive Hinelar, having grown to miss him, as she had the same memories as Shibolena. She also wished to avenge her "sister"'s death, but was betrayed by Pirate Prince Gregory, after she did her part in reviving the Space Pirates Balban.
She was ultimately killed by MegaRed. He used his Drill Saber to slash her, then impaled her midriff, finishing her off. She threw herself onto MegaRed as she exploded and died, ending Shibolena's legacy although MegaRed survived this explosion.
Hizumina bore an uncanny resemblance to Shibolena, except she is mostly purple, with gold, instead of mostly blue, with silver. Also some parts of her body colors are a different tone than Shibolena, her fingernails' colors are different and her antennae is gold instead of silver.
- Hizumina's name comes from the Japanese word Hizumu (歪,ひずむ distortion), which can also be read as yugamu - the base for Yugande's name.
- The reason why Hizumina went unused in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy was due to both the team-up being unadapted (as Saban wished to change the plot and add the Nezirangers/Psycho Rangers) and because Hizumina is a very Japanese woman.
- Like Shibolena, Hizumina was portrayed by Asami Jo but under the name "Yumi Kayama".
- The phrase that Hizumina used before her last battle with the Megarangers - "Your opponent is me!" (お前たち相手は 私よ! Omaetachi aite wa watashi yo!) - is directly quoted from Shibolena in Denji Sentai Megaranger vs. Carranger. MegaYellow is also the one that said their name in each crossover.
- Hizumina was designed by character designer Miharu Shimojo.