|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
- "I can't laugh!"
- ―Hit's final words before his death.[src]
Hit's main scheme involves the removal of laughter and comedy from the world, using a special gourd to capture anyone who laughs. During a comedy recital, he captures Moune among his victims, forcing the Goseiger to immediately go after him. As the Goseiger go down one by one, the serious Hyde ultimately discovers a weakness in order to stop the Yuumajuu: the gourd's ability sucks in anyone who laughs, including Hit himself! Initially training in comedy with Alata before he too becomes captured by Hit, Gosei Blue and Gosei Knight work together a routine which ultimately exposes the weakness of the gourd, opening it long enough for them to puncture it and save everyone trapped within. The Goseiger use the Miracle Headder powers combined with Gosei Knight's Knight Dynamic to destroy it.
After being grown with Bibi Bugs, Hyde uses Seaick Gosei Great to weaken Hit's power before it is fully destroyed by Gosei Ground's Knight Drastic.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Wind Creation/Manipulation: Using feathered gauntlets for offense and defense, Hit is gifted with wind abilities comparable to the Skyick Tribesmen of the Goseigers. While as an offensive move, he also uses it as a means to create comedy through his "tickling wind" to force people to laugh.
- Gourd: To anyone who laughs near this hyotan gourd-like container are captured within an inescapable gourd which can only be destroyed from the outside. As Hyde figured out, not even Hit himself is exempt from this rule.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Movie Reference: Hit's name comes from the movie It (「IT」 イット Itto); in reference to the original 1990 television mini-series; the story was later made into two feature films released in 2017 and 2019.
- Hit is similar in actions to "Pennywise", a creature who takes the guise of a clown but one who isn't funny, though Pennywise forces those who encounter him to face their worst fears.
- The kanji in Hit's name is the one for "Struggle" (斗 To), referring to his victims having a hard time not laughing. He is modeled after a scorpion.
- Hit is also based off of the Tengu, a prominent Youkai in Japanese myth.