|This article is about a/an Episode in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
Broodwing uses the Dino Gems to bring the Dino Rangers to the future where they meet the S.P.D. Rangers. Cruger insists that the Dino Rangers remain in the Delta Base to avoid problems with the timeline, but when Emperor Gruumm launches his biggest attack yet, the S.P.D. Rangers may be in over their heads.
- Power Rangers S.P.D.: This episode takes place after the events of "Impact", with the latter having aired first due to unknown reasons by Disney.
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder: This episode takes place almost a year after the events of "Wormhole" and the series' finale, though the Dino Rangers do not have any recollection of said episode due to their memories being erased.
Broodwing meets with Professor Cerebros in a plan to bring Power Rangers from the past. Broodwing has secured three of the Dino Gems from the planet Onyx. 2005 – At Reefside High's one year reunion, Conner, Ethan, and Kira meet up and fill each other in on what they've been up to. The former Rangers find themselves in the future where Broodwing demands that they help him destroy the planet. The trio grab their Dino Gems and run, but they are soon cornered by Krybots. Ethan is surprised to find that the Krybots are robots. Not quite Tyrannodrones. Broodwing confronts them again, demanding that they help him or else. The B-Squad shows up to protect these civilians from Broodwing's attack. The B-Squad introduce themselves as the Power Rangers, but the trio reveal that they're the Power Rangers. The Dino Rangers given a grand tour of the Delta Base and are introduced to Doggie and Kat. The Dino Rangers are determined to help against Broodwing, but the S.P.D. Rangers insist that it's too risky. The B-Squad Rangers are sent to handle Dragoul, which Broodwing has sent to lure them out. Though the Rangers send Dragoul on the run, they soon find themselves surrounded by an army of Krybots. The Dino Rangers insist on helping, but Cruger says if anything should happen to them, this future might not exist. The Omega Ranger is sent to deal with a giant monster in the city. He activates the Omegamax Megazord. Meanwhile, Cruger shows up as Shadow Ranger to help the other Rangers. Emperor Gruumm and Morgana have joined the party as well. Despite Cruger's warning, the Dino Rangers show up anyway to help their future comrades in battle. All nine Power Rangers morph into action. "Dino Thunder, Power Up!" – "S.P.D. Emergency!" Ethan teams up with Sky and Bridge against Krybots. Green and Blue Rangers unite. Kira teamups up with Z and Syd to display girl power against Morgana - Pink and Yellow Rangers style. The two Red Rangers – Jack and Conner lead an ambush backed by the S.W.A.T. Command Truck. Cruger sends the B-Squad to help Omega Ranger. The Deltamax Megazord is formed to finish the job. Meanwhile, the Dino Rangers assemble the Z-Rex Blaster and send Gruumm running. All ten of the Power Rangers come together to celebrate their victory over Gruumm. Conner, Ethan, and Kira want to stay and help out, but the S.P.D. Rangers convince them that they will go on to lead exciting and significant lives. After that, Conner, Ethan, and Kira have their memories wiped in order to prevent them from knowing too much about their futures.
- Brandon Jay McLaren as Jack Landors (S.P.D. Red Ranger)
- Chris Violette as Sky Tate (S.P.D. Blue Ranger)
- Matt Austin as Bridge Carson (S.P.D. Green Ranger)
- Monica May as Z Delgado (S.P.D. Yellow Ranger)
- Alycia Purrott as Sydney Drew (S.P.D. Pink Ranger)
- John Tui as Anubis 'Doggie' Cruger (S.P.D. Shadow Ranger)
- Brett Stewart as Omega Ranger (voice)
- Michelle Langstone as Kat Manx
- Kelson Henderson as Boom
- Josephine Davison as Morgana
- Rene Naufahu as Emperor Gruumm (voice)
- Jim McLarty as Broodwing (voice)
- Derek Judge as Blue-Head Krybots (voice)
- James Gaylyn as Orange-Head Krybots (voice)
- Stig Eldred as Professor Cerebros (voice)
- Patrick Wilson as Dragoul
- James Napier as Conner McKnight (Red Dino Ranger)
- Emma Lahana as Kira Ford (Yellow Dino Ranger)
- Kevin Duhaney as Ethan James (Blue Dino Ranger)
- Jeffrey Parazzo as Trent Fernandez-Mercer (archive footage)
- Jeffrey Parazzo and Jason David Frank do not appear as their characters Trent and Tommy in the episode, but they do appear uncredited in the archival footage that Kat shows to the SPD Rangers. Furthermore, several monsters such as Termitetron, White Terrorsaurus (2nd form), and Mesogog in his Mesomonster form appear as well. A clip from The Passion Of Conner is shown with the scene where Zeltrax explodes after being beaten by Conner.
- The Hidden Episode, "Before it Began" a Dino Thunder DVD extra which featured Ethan and Kira being shown the future of the Power Rangers through clips of this series, is rendered non-canon with this episode as they need everything explained to them.
- Jack's SPD badge, which he shows the Dino Thunder Rangers, contains the Dekaranger terms for his weapons.
- According to Greg Aronowitz during RangerStop 2015, his original plans were for Broodwing to use the Dino Gems to create clones of the Dino Thunder Rangers. However, Disney told him to use the time travel dynamic since they were concerned about the audience being confused on whether or not those were the actual team members.
- Schools typically do not hold one-year reunions.
- The end credits misspell Conner's name as Connor.
- Episode. 42: Skull Talking - Super Sentai counterpart in Dekaranger. See comparison page. (fight footage)
- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger - Super Sentai counterpart in Dekaranger. See comparison page.
|List of Power Rangers S.P.D. episodes|
1-2: Beginnings • 3: Confronted • 4: Walls • 5: Dogged • 6: A-Bridged • 7-8: Sam • 9: Idol • 10: Stakeout • 11-12: Shadow • 13: Abandoned • 14-15: Wired • 16: Boom • 17: Recognition • 18: Samurai • 19: Dismissed • 20: Perspective • 21-22: Messenger • 23: Zapped • 24-25: Reflection • 26-27: S.W.A.T. • 28: Robotpalooza • 29: Katastrophe • 30: Missing • 31: History • 32: Impact • 33: Badge • 34: Insomnia • 35: Wormhole • 36: Resurrection • 37-38: Endings
|View • Edit|