|This article is about a/an villain in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- ""Long time no see Shadam, Gara, Zydos. Looks like the Dairangers are giving you guys some trouble. He he he he he. Beautiful as always Gara. Listen you three! I came here to help you guys. We will crush the Dairangers!""
- ―High Prest Riju's first words when entering the warehouse that the Triumvirate were using as a hideout and elaborating on what he meant when Gara asked.[src]
- ""Once a traitor, always a traitor?""
- ―High Priest Saw questioning Chouryou's actions whilst being stabbed by him and his final words before initially dying.[src]
- ""Welcome to the first block of Hell! I am Tetsumenpi Chouryou's master, Nokogiri Daisoujou! I've come to obliterate you in Chouryou's place.""
- ―High Priest Saw when he confronted the Dairangers and after Ryo asked who he was.[src]
- ""You won't be forgiven for this!""
- ―High Priest Saw when he enlarged.[src]
- ""Am I defeated?! It can’t be!""
- ―High Priest Saw’s last words before his death[src]
High Priest Riju (大僧正リジュ, Daizōjō Riju) / High Priest Saw (ノコギリ大僧正, Nokogiri Daizōjō) (7 & 8) also called Archbishop Saw or High Priest Saw (in his monster form): An insane Gorma of higher rank than the Gorma Triumvirate, and Iron Face Zhang Liao's master. After his pupil failed to kill the Dairangers. Riju took matters to his own hands. He would have succeeded had Zhang Liao not attacked him when he was attacking Ryo Tenkasei. He was easily betrayed by Liao (who wished to save his son) and stabbed in the stomach before being flung away to his presumed death. However, after Chouryou died from the injuries he sustained from Saw's lightning during thier small battle, he somehow came back from the dead as a giant and was the first to be confronted by Dairen'oh (which was unlocked once Chouryou's spirit revealed the true power of the Qi-Beasts and the Lai-Lai Crystals). This was because his advanced age was kicking in so his reflexes were not quick enough to block Dairenoh with his saw blades and did not think to use his magic which enabled them to easily kill him with the Squall and Surging Wavesattack attack.
Following his death, the Gorma Triumvarate were able to take control of all military operations for the Gorma Tribe, second only to the Gorma Emperor.
- Jaws of Destruction - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page.