|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
Captain Mutiny sent her to destroy the Rangers by trapping them in a dream dimension and she managed to get all but Mike Corbett inside using enchanted flowers. Mike, barely managing to stay awake, made it outside her flower shop and she teleported him in to confront him face to face. Hexuba restrained Mike with an energy stream, but he was able to deflect it with a mirror, causing a chandelier to smash her crystal ball. With her dream spell broken, the Rangers were able to destroy Nightmare and escape. Hexuba then promised an angered Captain Mutiny that she wouldn't fail him again.
Next, Hexuba cast a spell that resurrected the Rangers fallen enemies to wear them down and destroy them. As the Rangers faced the monsters one by one, Kai followed their trail back to Hexuba's Mansion where he engaged the evil sorceress. During the battle, Kai managed to get ahold of Hexuba's new crystal ball that she used to control all of her magic and tossed it into her cauldron, destroying the crystal ball and breaking her spell. The effects also destroyed her mansion. However, Hexuba herself survived and teleported to Terra Venture where she absorbed the souls of the monsters that bore her gold eye emblem. The Rangers' Lights of Orion Power-Up Mode attack had no effect on her and an attack by Leo as the Red Armored Ranger only made her stronger and Hexuba grew giant. The Rangers summoned the Galaxy Megazord and Defender Torozord to fight her, but were unable to destroy her and were defeated. Leo then summoned the Stratoforce and Centaurus Megazords who attacked Hexuba and beat her up before the Centaurus Megazord hit her with its laser cannon. With Hexuba weakened by the Centaurus and Stratoforce Megazords' attack, the Galaxy Megazord destroyed her with a charged strike from the Galaxy Megazord Saber.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Magic: Being a sorceress, Hexuba is incredibly skilled in magic and spells.
- Necromancy: Hexuba is able to raise the spirits of fallen monsters from the dead.
- Electric Whip: Hexuba can produce an energy whip of gold electricity from her hand to tie up her opponents.
- Flight: She can fly while leaving a gold trail.
- Teleportation: She has the ability to teleport at will.
- Energy Absorption: Hexuba can absorb the energies of her fallen monsters to assume her conglomerate form.
- Strength Enhancement: Hexuba can make herself stronger with each attack she endures.
- Durability: In this form, Hexuba is incredibly durable as she was able to withstand the combined forces of the Rangers' power-up modes.
- Lasers: Hexuba can fire red lasers from the monster faces covering her body.
- Enlarging: Hexuba has the ability to enlarge herself at will.
- Tentacles: Hexuba can sprout tentacles from her hands to tie up her opponents.
- Crystal Ball: Hexuba has a crystal ball that allow her to observe what others are doing.
- Poisoned Flower Bouquets: Hexuba once used flower bouquets that can emit a sleep-inducing poison, causing people to fall asleep when they smell it and experience nightmares that can happen for real.
- Nightmare Manipulation: Through the poisoned flower bouquets, Hexuba can manipulate people's nightmares.
- Crystal Orb: She has a miniature crystal orb that can fire gold or blue electric blasts.
Behind the Scenes
- Hexuba is voiced by Rajia Baroudi, who also played Delphine. She speaks with a very thick Egyptian accent. Her suit actor is Shoji Hachisuka.
- Hexuba's "powered up" form includes Hardtochoke's head on her left shoulder, the head of a blue and red Asura monster (unused in this series) on her right shoulder, the faces of Icy Angel, Crumummy, and Skelekron on her left arm, Freaky Tiki and Maronda's faces on her right arm, and Rykon's face within her stomach (only Rykon lacked a jewel in its mouth).
- Hexuba speaks in an Egyptian accent, similar to Jara from Big Bad Beetleborgs. This is due to the fact that the same actress voices both Jara and Hexuba.