|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
|"Evil spells, Santa smells, Cursing coal all day. Oh what fun it is to turn kids bad on Christmas Day, Hey! Hurry up, you lazy Vivix!"|
|―Heximas's first lines when creating his evil presents alongside some Vivix during a rendition of Jingle Bells.[src]|
|"I'm cancelling Christmas!"|
|―Heximas after enlarging himself.[src]|
|"All that planning...for nothing!"|
|―Heximas' final words before his destruction.[src]|
Heximas was a Christmas/Winter-themed Santa monster and the last outlaw who survived the demise of Sledge's Crew. He appeared as the main antagonist of the epilogue Christmas episode "Here Comes Heximas", the final antagonist of Power Rangers Dino Super Charge, and overall the final threat of the entire Power Rangers Dino Charge series as a whole.
65 million years ago, when Sledge's Ship was heading right into the sun, Heximas escapes from the ship in an escape pod that Wrench was going to use which dooms his former general, however, it is unclear how and why Heximas was out of his prison cell. Escaping to Earth, Heximas created his own Vivix for his plans, spending 65 million years developing his plans.
On Christmas Eve, Heximas sends his cursed coal as presents under the alias of Santa Claus and sends them to Shelby, Riley, and Chase where it turns them into evil elves. With the Vivix, the three of them work for Heximas in order to distribute the coals to every child on Earth so that they can become evil elves and help him make toys for bad children. Tyler is also affected by the control but later freed from it by Koda. The Rangers work to free Shelby, Riley, and Chase even when they learn Heximas' backstory. Once Shelby, Riley, and Chase are freed from Heximas' control, the Rangers fight Heximas and the Vivix, destroying the footsoldiers . After the Rangers destroy the sleigh with the Victory Maximum Final Strike, Heximas activates his own Magna Beam as the Rangers summon their Zords. Heximas is destroyed once and for all by the Dino Charge Ultrazord's Ultra Plasma Final Blast, thus saving Christmas.
In the original timeline, Heximas is in his cell when Sledge's ship is swallowed by the black hole.
When Sledge's Ship emerges from the wormhole, it is understood that Heximas has survived inside his cell along with the rest of the crew.
Heximas' personality matched that of his kind-spirited counterpart Santa Claus and their voices sound similar since both rode a sleigh, and they both gave presents and coals to a certain amount of people. However, the difference between the two was that, while Santa Claus gives presents to kind people and coal to mean and rude people, Heximas did the complete opposite by giving presents to mean and rude people and gave his cursed coal to kind people which resulted in the former being brainwashed, tormented, and being turned into loyal evil elves that work for him.
Powers and Abilities
- Self-Growth-Heximas was able to enlarge himself with his personal Magna Beam by calling out for it.
- Construction-Heximas was able to build both a rocket sledge and conveyor belt with just himself and the help of some Vivix.
- Strength: Being the final villain and outlaw, Heximas was one of the strongest and most powerful villains and outlaws the Rangers have ever fought during Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.
- Durability: Heximas had thick skin that was strong enough to withstand the Victory Maximum Final Strike and not even get a scratch.
- Longevity: Heximas survived for for 65,000,000 years,
- Non Ageing-Heximas was able to live that long with no negative side effects unlike Sledge.
to be added
- Christmas Tree Lance: Heximas had a Christmas Tree-like lance for combat.
- Evil Elf Transformation Potions: Heximas was able to spray green mist from his Christmas Tree Lance that, when applied to a lump or piece of coal, turned anyone who touches it into evil elves that obey Heximas's every command.
- Rocket Sleigh: Heximas had a rocket sleigh that he would ride in to deliver his presents but was destroyed by the Rangers.
- Makeshift Magna Beam: Heximas had his own makeshift Magna Beam cannon in his Sleigh which could enlarge him on command.
- Present Bomb: Heximas carried a Christmas present but what it could do is unknown as it was shot out of his hands before he could use it.
Behind the Scenes
- Heximas was voiced by Andrew Laing, best known as the Venjix Virus from Power Rangers RPM and Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
- Heximas was designed to resemble a Christmas fireplace, Christmas tree and Santa Claus all at once.
- His name was a combination of hexed and Christmas.
- In Kyoryuger, Heximas was behind the Greenzilla attack seen in "Edge of Extinction" as that was his ultimate plan. This was changed for unknown reasons.
- During his Megazord fight, Heximas had 'x345' on his forehead. This was due to his Kyoryuger counterpart, Debo Yanasanta, being a quintuplet of brothers as opposed to a single individual. Each brother had 1-5 on their forehead to differentiate them. They also had the ability to fuse together to become more powerful, which also fused their numbers together, in this case, the third, fourth and fifth Yanasantas fused together not long before growing giant.
- Because this aspect was dropped, Heximas' forehead did not have any numbers in US made footage.
- Him being Santa Claus' counterpart paralleled that of the mythological demon of German folktales revolving around Christmas, named Krampus. Whereas unlike Santa who would give lumps of coal to bad children, Krampus would take children away and punish them physically or bring them to Hell.
- It is unknown what happen to heximas in the present time when earth was sucked into the black hole.
to be added