|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
Here Comes Heximas is the twenty-second & Christmas special episode of Power Rangers Dino Super Charge. This episode serves as the epilogue of Power Rangers Dino Super Charge (taking place after the series finale episode "End of Extinction") and the entire Power Rangers Dino Charge series. It features the return of all of the Megazords and introduce a brand new Christmas-theme monster, Heximas.
The Rangers are surprised when they find mysterious Secret Santa gifts that put them under the spell of Heximas, an evil monster who plans to send everyone a cursed lump of coal on Christmas so he can control earth.
The episode begins at the dinosaur museum, where all the non-extinct dinosaurs are wearing Santa hats. Shelby was going over something when she breaks apart a fight between Chase and Riley while they were decorating the Christmas tree. The three notice there are presents with the names on them. They open them to find coal. The coal has some magical effect on them. The theme song plays.
Tyler finds presents for himself and Kendall. He takes them down to the base and asks Kendall if she has seen the others. Just then, a portal appears and Koda, Sir Ivan, and Keeper come out of it. After that, Tyler opens his present to also find coal in it. He then turns into a naughty elf. After the others tie him up, Keeper tells Koda to remind Tyler of all the good times as it may be the only way to turn him back to normal, so he does so. Tyler becomes normal again. Santa Claus then makes a call to the Rangers, saying all his coal has been stolen. He gives the Rangers the location of the rest of the coal. Before they leave, Keeper gives the Rangers their Energems.
At the location, they see that Shelby, Chase, and Riley have also been transformed into naughty elves. They are confused as to why there also Vivix there, as they should have been destroyed when Sledge's ship flew into the sun. They also witness the monster Heximas. When Chase and Riley are in a truck, the others ambush them and take them back to base.
Sir Ivan reminds Chase who he is and Kendall does the same to Riley. The two become back to normal and are happily surprised that the others were there as well. But Riley remembers that Heximas plans on flying over the world and delivering the enchanted coal to kids. Greece and Japan were fine, but they had to stop the rest. When the Rangers leave, Keeper contacts James, Prince Philip, and Zenowing for help.
The Rangers make it and Heximas as he is about to take off. He then explains that when Sledge's Ship was flying into the sun, he went into an escape pod. For the next millions of years, he has planned this whole event. The Rangers morph and fight the Vivix while Tyler helps Shelby. Shelby goes back to normal and Tyler gives her Energem. The rest of the Rangers also appear. They manage to defeat Heximas, but he too has his own Magna Beam. He grows himself, but the rangers defeat him using the Dino Charge Ultrazord, Ptera Charge Megazord: Ankylo Formation, and Plesio Charge Megazord: Pachy Formation.
Back at the museum, the Rangers are singing a Christmas song when Santa shows up. Tyler gets excited but he falls from the ladder he was on while decorating the tree and launches pies on everyone. Santa comments that Tyler is lucky because the coal is still stolen. The episode ends with everyone getting a present.
- Brennan Mejia - Tyler Navarro (Dino Charge Red Ranger)
- Camille Hyde - Shelby Watkins (Dino Charge Pink Ranger)
- Yoshi Sudarso - Koda (Dino Charge Blue Ranger)
- Michael Taber - Riley Griffin (Dino Charge Green Ranger)
- James Davies - Chase Randall (Dino Charge Black Ranger)
- Davi Santos - Sir Ivan of Zandar (Dino Charge Gold Ranger)
- Jarred Blakiston - Prince Phillip III (Dino Charge Graphite Ranger)
- Claire Blackwelder - Kendall Morgan (Dino Charge Purple Ranger II)
- Reuben Turner - James Navarro (Dino Charge Aqua Ranger)
- Alistair Browning - Zenowing (Dino Charge Silver Ranger)
- Ryan Carter - Heckyl (credit only)
- Richard Simpson - Keeper
- Estevez Gillespie - Wrench (voice)
- Andrew Laing - Heximas
- Campbell Cooley - Mecha Voice (voice)
- John Sumner - Santa Claus
- Mark Wright - Worg (uncredited)
- Core Dino Charge Rangers - Dino Victory
- Dino Charge Red Ranger – T-Rex Super, T-Rex (Battle Mode), Dino Drive, Dino Super Drive, T-Rex + Para + Stego + Raptor + Tricera (Megazord Finish)
- Dino Charge Black Ranger – Para (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Blue Ranger – Stego (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Green Ranger – Raptor (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Pink Ranger – Tricera (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Extra Dino Charge Rangers - Dino X
- Dino Charge Gold Ranger – Ptera (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Aqua Ranger – Ankylo (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Graphite Ranger – Pachy (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Purple Ranger – Plesio (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Silver Ranger – Titano (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- During the Dino Super Drive morphing sequence Kendall was not shown in it.
- When the Rangers say Monster Extinct, the Dino Charge Ultrazord's border has a line going through the middle. Also, there's no line between the Ptera Charge Megazord and the Plesio Charge Megazord borders.
- Heximas has the number 345 on his head during the Megazord fight.
- This is due to an element of the character from the Sentai version of the episode.
- After Heximas grows the shot is of him is mirrored. You can tell because, not only because of the number on his head is flipped, but the candles on his shoulders have switched shoulders.
- Also the face on his right candle (viewers left) is an angry face, but after he grows it's now a worried face.
- Shelby summons her Dino Saber, even though she doesn't have her Energem at the moment. Despite her being cursed into an evil elf by Heximas.
- While still under Heximas' control, Shelby kicks Tyler and he is demorphed, indicating she and the other elves are stronger. However, when Tyler wasn't transformed, the box in his hand weighed it down, and two Rangers were able to easily catch him in the air and tie him up while unmorphed. This could be due to Koda's superhuman strength.
- There are some questions as to the time travel aspects of this episode, as it's questionable why Zenowing would have built the Zords and why Kendall would have built any of the Dino Charger technology since Sledge and his monsters don't exist in the new timeline. Though it could be possible since the rangers remember the original timeline, Zenowing and Kendall may have recreated them if a threat rose again.
- This is the first time a Christmas special was the epilogue of the finale.
- Chronologically, the first and last morphs of the Dino Charge Rangers involve both Tyler and Shelby.
- Fury, Sledge and Wrench are seen in the flashbacks. It is shown that Wrench tried to escape Sledge's Ship but Heximas forcefully threw Wrench away from his escape pod and used it to escape the ship's course to the sun.
- Kaylee appears in the flashbacks too.
- As of this episode the Dino Laugh, Dino Squash, Dino Gravity, Dino Helio and Dino Clone Chargers are never used outside of Titano Zord footage.
- When Tyler morphs into Dino Supercharge mode, Rexy's eyes are grey but the scene changes to the team and the eyes are green.
- As of this episode, Riley Griffin, James Navarro, Prince Phillip III & Zenowing are the only Rangers that didn't use the Dino Super Drive Saber.
- Keeper strangely remembers the original timeline despite this Keeper being the one the Rangers met in the past.
- This episode marks the final unmorphed appearances of Riley and Shelby.
- Koda would later return to team up with the Ninja Steel Rangers in Outfoxed as a cloaked figure along with Wes and Gemma and in both Dimensions in Danger and The Poisy Show.
- The main 6 Dino Charge Rangers would appear in Power Rangers Beast Morphers with Tyler, Chase, Koda and Ivan appearing unmorphed.
- Worg makes a brief appearance at the end of the episode.
- This episode marks the final role for Alistair Browning as Zenowing before his death in 2019.
- Brave 41: Yanasanta! Deboth's World War - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryuger. See comparison page. (story)
- Brave 42: Wonderful! Christmas of Justice - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryuger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)