|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
Troy sees Emma riding her bike. Malkor sends Dizchord to play loud annoying music. Troy finds Emma and hears her singing a beautiful song. He praises her great singing voice. Dizchord makes his way to the city and starts the attack with the awful music. The five Rangers fight the Loogies and Dizchord. They try destroying him but fail. Troy and Emma are most affected by the music as it weakens their strength and hurts them. Later at the school, Emma hears regular music in the hallway and is the only one bothered by it. Malkor sends down Vrak to help Dizchord. The boys are at the juice bar and Ernie's music affects Troy, so he leaves. In the city, Dizchord begins the concert with the new satellite.
Gia, Jake and Noah morph into action and head to the concert hall, but encounter Vrak. The monster amplifies his music throughout the world. Troy gets an idea. A beautiful song is sung from a distance and the bad guys stop when hear it. Troy brings in Emma singing. Troy uses the Twistornado Card to blow the flower petals towards the stage.
Dizchord plays his music combating Emma's music as the Rangers fight Vrak. Vrak is beaten by the Megaforce Blaster (Land and Sea Power). The transmitter is destroyed and ends the concert. Troy and Emma morph. The five do a five part slash and use the Megaforce Blaster to destroy Dizchord. Vrak makes Dizchord grow and the Rangers summon the Mechazords. Dizchord is too powerful for the mechazords, and the rangers form the Gosei Great Megazord.
The formation defeats Dizchord with the Mega Strike. At the Warstar ship, Malkor reprimands Vrak. He wants to come up with a foolproof plan. Back at the juice bar, the gang congrats Emma for singing. Ernie says he heard the best music yesterday and replays a recording of Dizchord's concert, losing his usual customers.
- Andrew Gray - Troy Burrows
- John Mark - Noah Carver
- Azim Rizk - Jake Holling
- Ciara Hanna - Gia Moran
- Christina Masterson - Emma Goodall
- Shailesh Prajapati as Ernie
- Ian Harcourt as Mr. Burley
- Geoff Dolan - Gosei/Gosei Morpher
- Estevez Gillespie - Tensou
- Campbell Cooley - Admiral Malkor
- Jason Hood - Vrak
- Mark Mitchinson - Creepox
- Dean Young - Dizchord
- Megaforce Red - Dragon Sword (x2), Gosei Dynamic (x2), Windrive, Dragon Mechazord, Gosei Great Megazord, Victory Charge (Gosei Great Megazord)
- Megaforce Pink - Phoenix Shot (x2), Gosei Dynamic (x2), Phoenix Mechazord, Gosei Great Megazord, Victory Charge (Gosei Great Megazord)
- Megaforce Black - Snake Axe (x2), Gosei Dynamic (x3), Snake Mechazord, Gosei Great Megazord, Victory Charge (Gosei Great Megazord)
- Megaforce Yellow - Tiger Claw (x2), Gosei Dynamic (x3), Tiger Mechazord, Gosei Great Megazord, Victory Charge (Gosei Great Megazord)
- Megaforce Blue - Seaick Bowgun (x2), Gosei Dynamic (x3), Shark Mechazord, Gosei Great Megazord, Victory Charge (Gosei Great Megazord)
- Vrak appears on Earth without his Earth Armor. Noah recognized him, but the rangers don't make comments. Later in the episode, Vrak says his armor gives him protection from Dizchord's music.
- It is revealed that Emma has a singing skill.
- The phrase was spoken by Dizchord "Superstar of guitar, hotter than a Quasar", is a possible reference to the Quasar Sabers from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
- This is the first time in Ranger history to have the Zord fight transcend between the cityscape and the deserted outskirt rather than cut to either.
- Dizchord sounds like a close reference to Master Vile's lackey (and Lord Zedd's former crush before marrying Rita) from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 3 Dischordia and that the plot of this episode looks inspired by MMPR season 3's The Sound of Dischordia
- Dizchord is the 7th music-themed monster(s) in the Power Rangers series following Rita's Gnarly Gnome (Different Drum, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) Zedd's Guitardo (The Song of Guitardo, MMPR season 2), Master Vile's Dischordia (The Sound of Dischordia, MMPR season 3), King Mondo's Fortissimodo (Instrument of Destruction, Zeo), Somnibot (Rock-A-Bye Power Rangers, Zeo), Divatox's Crash & The Creeps (The Song Of Confusion, Turbo)
- There is no way that Emma's vocals could be heard over Dizchord's amplified music.
- The LandSea Buster isn't disambiguated from the Gosei Buster, both are referred to as Megaforce Blaster.
- Troy mistakenly calls the Windrive card Twistornado.
- Epic 4: Echo, Song of the Angels - Super Sentai counterpart in Goseiger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)
- ↑ http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?25573-Power-Rangers-Megaforce-Discussion-Thread&p=1059393&viewfull=1#post1059393 Megaforce Episode Titles and descriptions