|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
- "I'm toast!"
- ―Half-Bake's final words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "My dough is rising!"
- ―Half-Bake after being grown.[src]
- "My goose is cooked!"
- ―Half-Bake’s final words before his destruction.[src]
Half-Bake is later seen in one of the cells in True Black.
Half-Bake was later seen in the many cells around Sledge's ship, frightened at the thought of Heckyl's release.
Half-Bake was seen when Heckyl was releasing the prisoners, commenting that he had not had snacks for a million years..
He was then seen when all the other monsters forgot the location of Rangers' base.
After Heckyl took over, Half-Bake was employed as a chef. One day, the monster chef was serving Heckyl some cookies which he throws and says that there's no cinnamon. Half-Bake replies that he sent a Spikeball to bring some cinnamon, but he was destroyed by the Rangers. He asks Heckyl's permission to go and slay the Rangers, which makes him and Wrench laugh. Heckyl asks his plan to which he replies that he'll just go and destroy them, making everyone laugh again. When Heckyl is sleeping, he tries to sneak out but is caught by Wrench. He electrocutes him by breaking a cable cord, causing short circuit in his system. He manages to escape and then seeks the Rangers. A short-circuited Wrench eventually arrives and although angry with him at first for electrocuting him with a cable cord, helps him in battling the Rangers. After hearing rumors that Erin is the Pink Ranger, the monster abducts her. The Rangers find his underground lair and confront him. While Erin is freed by Shelby, Half-Bake is destroyed by the Victory Maximum Final Strike and when he gets enlarged by the Magna Beam, gets destroyed by the Ptera Charge Megazord Para Formation's Ptera Lighting Blitz.
Halfbake is brave as he dared to battle the Rangers though he was not a strong outlaw. However, (though this is probably due to his powers making up for the lack of strength) he is childish and takes decisions without thinking about the consequences. Unlike other outlaws, Half-Bake wouldn't attack civilians to get the Rangers' attention, but instead politely asked them to help him find the Rangers, even offering to bake cookies for them if they helped. Despite his non-threatening demeanor, the civilians were still frightened of him.
Powers and Abilities
Half-Bake is a weak monster who relies on weapons that don’t belong to him to make up for his lack of strength.
- Talented Baker: True to his name, Half-Bake is a skilled baker.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Half-Bake can jump at incredible heights.
to be added
- Dough Hammer: When in combat, Half-Bake can battle his enemies with a hammer. According to Wrench, the hammer was from the kitchen.
- Destruction Dough: By slamming his hammer in a stump-shaped container filled with dough and throwing a large dough ball at the enemy, the dough will split into smaller multi dough, which will then circle around and attack multiple enemies.
- Brrr Bomb: Half-Bake has brrr-like bombs around his waist that he can pick off. After the bomb is light orange, he can throw them at the enemy. He can also throw them in groups.
- Beastly Brrr Bomb: When enlarged, Half-bake gets an upgrade to his Brrr Bomb. Instead of picking one off of his belt, he can charge up brown energy between his hands and generate a massive energy sphere of the same color in front of him, which he will then launch at the enemy. How much damage this can do is unclear since the Para Zord Blast obliterated it before it could make contact.
Behind the Scenes
- Half-Bake is voiced by Kevin Keys who later voiced Conductro and they share a similar sounding voice.
to be added
- Half-Bake's name comes from the term Half-Baked which means not fully thought through or lacking a sound basis.
- Half-Bake is the first monster to be defeated by the Victory Maximum Final Strike.
- He is named after the phrase "half-baked", which means poorly thought-out or ill-conceived which ties into his scheme.
- Of the monsters in the Power Rangers Dino Charge series, Half-Bake is the least evil monster, as he is really just a chef-type character who wants to be the one to take on the Rangers and impress Heckyl, similar to Invidious who was a butler wanting to win the affections of Levira. As well as that, Half-Bake politely asks civilians to help search for the Rangers. This could possibly be due to his stupidity.
- Half-Bake's final words, "My goose is cooked!" is identical to the line used by Screamer from the Power Rangers Mystic Force episode "Ranger Down",
- The symbol on Half-bake's forehead originated from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: 100 YEARS AFTER, in which his Sentai counterpart was a member of a group of monsters called the Attacking Group of the Four Seasons. Each monster was season themed and donned the kanji symbol that represented their respective season.
- Since the episode he appears in uses Ranger footage from Brave 33, the kanji alternates between being present and absent on him.
to be added