|This article is about a/an monster in Gekisou Sentai Carranger.|
HH Wasshoishoi (ホイホイワッショイショイ HoiHoi Wasshoishoi, 28)
Bowzock's best festival coordinator. He had Zelmoda kidnap Ichitarou Tenma for the Bowzock Festival, using a conductor for the "evil-power lightning" so they could suck the evil (& life) out of the boy. However, due to a miscalculation, it was Ritchihiker who was hit by the lightning, which transformed him and gave him more power. After being defeated by Signalman, Wasshoishoi ate Imo-youkan but was quickly killed by Sirender's Siren Vulcan.
As a festival coordinator, Wasshoishoi takes the Bowzock Festival very seriously, being perfectly willing to sacrifice Ichitarou to complete the ceremony and kill anyone who got in his way.
Powers and Abilities
- Bowzock Festival Ritual: Wasshoishoi held the yearly Bowzock Festival, doing a special ritual to gather cosmic evil inside a special palanquin sacrifice. The evil energy would then ferment into a refreshing energy drink that the Bowzock would take to relieve physical and mental stress. If done wrong, evil lightning summoned by the Festival could transform the user, making them more evil and powerful.
- Lasers: Wasshoishoi can firing lasers
- Martial Arts: Wasshoishoi was a skilled fighter, knowing martial arts.
to be added
- Cotton Candy: He is able to use cotton candy to trap his opponents.
Behind the Scenes
- HH Wasshoishoi was voiced by the late Eken Mine in his only Sentai role; he is most notable as portraying Bat Man, the second-ever monster in the original Kamen Rider series, among many others.
- His motif is based off a Mikoshi and a festival coordinator.
- His name is based on the Wasshoi (わっしょい), a cry uttered by the participants in matsuri (Japanese festivals) during the shouldering of a mikoshi (portable shrines).