|This article is about a/an villain in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
The Gunjoji (ガンジョージ Ganjōji) brothers are the seventh generals of the Warfare Tribe Druidon to invade Earth. Both are the second and third youngest generals of the tribe, being newborns created by Eras hours apart.
In the present, Gunjoji was created by Eras following her wound from the Ryusoul Calibur fully healed, which was overseen by fellow generals Pricious and Saden. Pricious examined the newborn Druidon, gave him his name and told him to obey as a younger brother would obey his elder brother, which Gunjoji agreed, despite his underdeveloped sentience. Pricious then told Gunjoji to follow him so the newborn Druidon general can learn how to bring fear to humanity.
At the city, Gunjoji consumed two of his round shots and fired his chest gatling at the city, destroying buildings and spreading chaos to frightened humans. As Pricious asked Gunjoji how it felt to hear the screams, the newborn said it felt good and wished to proceed until Saden informed Pricious not to as the assault would draw out the Ryusoulgers, which did as all six rangers approached the three Druidon generals. They thought Gunjoji arrived from space until Pricious revealed Gunjoji was just birthed by Eras, the source of the Druidon tribe. Under Pricious' order, Gunjoji opened fire at the Ryusoulgers, forcing them to transform and engaged both Gunjoji and Saden. As Saden fought Ryusoul Red, Blue and Pink, Gunjoji held his own against Ryusoul Gold, Black and Green, matching their strength with his brute force until Ryusoul Gold transformed into his Noblesse form and overpowered the newborn Druidon. Ganged up by three Ryusoulgers, Gunjoji was sent flying into Saden, who was bested by Ryusoul Blue, Pink and Max Ryusoul Red, forcing Pricious into the fight and overpower them. Spotting an opening, Gunjoji consumed two more round shots to grow into his giant size and proceeded to stomp on the Ryusoulgers, forcing the depowered Ryusoul Red to summon Kishiryu Ptyramigo to form KishiRyuOh Jet. Gunjoji was overpowered by the mecha until Pterardon spotted Pricious and cancelled the formation to flee in fear. As the five remaining Ryusoulgers summoned their own Kishiryu, Pricious ordered a retreat, which Gunjoji acknowledged by teleporting with Saden and Pricious.
Back at Eras' chamber the next day, Gunjoji, with his sentience progressing, played with Kleon by using his as target practice until Eras sensed the Ryusoulgers approaching. Following Saden with a squad of Drunn Soldiers, Gunjoji intercepted the Ryusoulgers at the forest above the chamber and open fired as the Ryusoulgers transformed. At Saden's command, Gunjoji and the Drunn Soldiers attacked the Ryusoulgers, engaging Ryusoul Green and Black after defeating the foot soldiers. Gunjoji began to get overpowered by the Ryusoul brothers, then by Max Ryusoul Red and Ryusoul Blue and Pink's consecutive attack. Refusing to accept defeat, Gunjoji attempted to overpower Ryusoul Pink until Ryusoul Gold BiriBiri shot lightning at the Druidon and allow Max Ryusoul Red to execute the Everlasting Dino Slash finisher, weakening the young Druidon to the point he retreated.
Returning in the chamber, Gunjoji stated to Pricious he should be stronger than the Ryusoulgers, but the veteran general commended Gunjoji for choosing to flee as Eras birthed a second Gunjoji. Pricious then introduced the first Gunjoji to his younger twin as Saden brought Oto, who followed the Ryusoulgers, and planned to use her as a bargain chip.
Following Saden's fail barter to take the Ryusoul Calibur in exchange for Otot, Gunjoji I, who's sentience has fully developed, informed Gunjoji II, who's sentience is still underdeveloped, that whatever Pricious orders they abide. As Saden returned defeated, Gunjoji I, II and Pricious witnessed Eras birthing a new Druidon, which Pricious named Yabasword. Before Gunjoji I left with Yabasword and Pricious, Gunjoji II was secretly ordered by Pricious to blow himself up if the Ryusoulgers force him in a corner.
In the city, Pricious instructed Yab
As newborns, the Gunjoji brothers' speech patterns are on a toddler level, repeating only one word. For the first Gunjoji, his vocabulary increased over a span of hours until he has achieved full sentience. He also devotes absolute loyalty to Pricious and would protect him regardless of his abuse. The second Gunjoji's intelligence remained at toddler level until his death at the hands of Master Black to prevent the young Druidon general from blowing himself up.
Powers and Abilities
- Enlarging: Like Tankjoh, Gunjoji possesses the ability to enlarge himself with his stored seismic energy.
- Portal Creation: They can create a chessboard-based laser portal to teleport themselves from one place to another.
- Self-Detonation: The Gunjoji possesses the ability to make themselves explode by charging themselves with their stored seismic energy.
- Gatiling Gun: The Gunjoji brothers are armed with a multi-barreled gun in their chest capable of firing multiple energy rounds like a Gatling gun.
- Round Shots: Much like the late Tankjoh, the Gunjoji brothers are armed with checkerboard-patterned artillery rounds filled with seismic energy, but colored white and brown instead of yellow and dark yellow.
Behind the scenes
The Gunjoji brothers are portrayed by Tomoaki Maeno (前野 智昭 Maeno Tomoaki)
to be added
- Height: TBA cm
- Weight: TBA kg
- Attribute: Knight Class Executive
- Place of Distribution: TBA
- Classification: Druidon general
- Experience Point: TBA
- The Gunjoji suit is a retooled and repainted variant of Tankjoh's.
- Incidently, the Gunjoji brothers are based off of more modern equipment (a gatling Gun) than Tankjoh (a cannon).
- The Gunjojis' motif is based on a knight chess piece, a gatling gun and an ammunition belt.
- The Gunjoji brothers are the first generals of Druidon Tribe to be created in the modern age.
- They are more similar to Dragon Dark King Salamandes/Olympius from Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive/Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, as the big bad is their mother who makes them a more imminent threat than themselves.
- The first Gunjoji is the third Druidon general to survived a mecha battle, with the second being Gachireus.