|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "You better Bee-ware!"
- ―Grumble Bee[src]
Grumble Bee was created by Finster from the clay for creating Super Putty Patrollers. Rita sent Grumble Bee on Earth to battle the Power Rangers. Monster attacked Angel Grove and encountered the Rangers. He could create with his wings a terrible noise that disoriented Rangers and they couldn't fight normally. He fired his venom into Billy, causing him a horrible pain. However, Alpha created special device that blocked Grumble Bee's sound waves. Billy used this device and stopped villain's vibrations. Then Rita enlarged the monster, but he was eventually destroyed by Dino Megazord with Power Sword.
Grumble Bee later resurfaced when he was recreated by Finster to attack the Rangers at the Spectre Theater. Grumble Bee as a guest at Rita and Zedd's wedding. During the celebration, he and the Invenusable Fly Trap broke their glass drinks when they toasted. Soon after, he was also one of the 6 monsters in the showdown against the team of the Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord. He was defeated by the White Tigerzord.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Grumble Bee possess big physical strength, enough to battle the Power Rangers.
- Flight: Being a bee themed monster, Grumble Bee can fly.
- Venom: Grumble Bee could shoot greenish-yellow venom which could eat through anything.
- Vibrating Wings: He also had vibrating wings that could send yellow pulses of energy through the air that would hurt the ears of anyone who heard the ultra-sonic sound.
- Stinger Projectiles: He can fire needle like projectiles from his hands.
Behind The Scenes
- Grumble Bee was voiced by Richard Cansino.
- Grumble Bee comes from what is commonly referred to as "Zyu2" footage, and was not seen in the original Zyuranger.
- A recoloring of the Grumble Bee costume was reused for Waspicable, in Power Rangers in Space.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Grumble Bee/Waspicable were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $440.