|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "You better Bee-ware!"
- ―Grumble Bee[src]
Grumble Bee was created from the same clay used for creating the Super Putty Patrollers. Rota sent Grumble Bee on Earth to battle the Power Rangers. The monster attacked Angel Grove and encountered the Rangers. He could create with his wings a terrible noise that disoriented Rangers which he used to massively overwhelm the Rangers. He fired his venom into Billy, causing him a horrible pain. However, Alpha created a special device that blocked Grumble Bee's sound waves. Billy used this device and stopped villain's vibrations. With the monster now helpless, Rita enlarged the monster so they summoned the Megazord. However, the monster used his stinger to overwhelm it and, since the growth allowed the use of his wings which caused horrible pain. TO counter this, the Rangers summoned the Power Sword aand cut him down before flipping him over and destroying him with an energy slash.
Grumble Bee later resurfaced when he was recreated by Finster to attack the Rangers at the Spectre Theater. Grumble Bee as a guest at Rita and Lord Zedd's wedding. During the celebration, he and the Invenusable Fly Trap broke their glass drinks when they toasted. Soon after, he was also one of the 6 monsters in the showdown against the team of the Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord. He was defeated by the White Tigerzord's White Tiger Thunderbolts.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Grumble Bee possess big physical strength, enough to battle the Power Rangers.
- Flight: Being a bee themed monster, Grumble Bee can fly.
- Venom: Grumble Bee could shoot greenish-yellow venom from his mouth which could eat through anything.
- Sonic Wing Blasts: Grumble Bee's signature attack where he vibrates his wings send out yellow pulses of energy through the air that would hurt the ears of anyone who heard the ultra-sonic sound.
- Claws-Grumble Bee has no weapons but has razor sharp claws on his hands to hack at his enemies.
- Stinger Projectiles: Grumble Bee can fire his needle like claws as razor sharp projectiles.
Behind The Scenes
- Grumble Bee was voiced by Richard Cansino.
- Grumble Bee comes from what is commonly referred to as "Zyu2" footage, and was not seen in the original Zyuranger.
- A recoloring of the Grumble Bee costume was reused for Waspicable, in Power Rangers in Space.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Grumble Bee/Waspicable were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $440.