|This article is about a/an monster in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
- "The hammer has fallen! Sold!"
- ―Final words before his Death[src]
Gristo Lloyd (グリスト・ロイド Gurisuto Roido) was a squirrel-themed Gangler Monster of the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, equipped with the "Tiny Bubbles/Les minuscules bulles" treasure from the Lupin Collection.
Gristo Lloyd's head is an orange squirrel head with a black goblin head and a white beard, his Gangler safe was on the back, his body is green with white squirrel hands holding a brown acorn, his scarf is white, he has brown pinecone hands, his legs are orange and brown squirrel legs with green toenails, and his weapon the Guridonki is a brown acorn hammer.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguise: Like every Gangler Monster, Gristo has the special ability to disguise himself as a human to hunt for treasures.
- Leaping: Gristo is able to jump high from place to place on a high speed.
- Pine Cone Projectile: Gristo has the ability to fire pine cones from the pine cone-style gauntlets on his forearms.
- Energy Bolts: Gristo can fire purple energy bolts from his hand.
- Bubbles: Due to the "Tiny Bubbles/Les minuscules bulles" treasure equipped in his safe, Gristo can create bubbles to disappear.
- Guridonki (グリドンキ): Gristo's primary weapon which is an acorn-shaped hammer that can also fire needles at a firing rate similar to a machine gun.
- Height: 183 cm (Giant: 45.8 cm)
- Weight: 201 kg (Giant: 502.5 Tons)
- Criminal Record: Back Auction Fraud
- Lupin Collection: "Tiny Bubbles/Les minuscules bulles" Mermaid Statue
- Gangler Safe Location: Back
- Password Number: 0-2-7
Behind the Scenes
to be added
- to be added
- Animal Theme: Squirrel
- Possible Prehistoric Basis: Lagrivea
- Gristo's suit evokes the elements of Manta Bayarsh's suit.
- Gristo Lloyd is designed by Ryosuke Shibuya.
- His first name comes from the Japanese word for a squirrel (リス Risu).
- Gristo is the first sentai monster since Gliding Ninja Musasabisutaru to have a Squirrel theme.
- Unlike Musasabisutaru though (who was based on a Flying Squirrel), Gristo is based on a land squirrel.
- Gristo Lloyd's name is a reference to the actor Christopher Lloyd.
- Gristo is the first Gangler Monster who was destroyed by LupinKaiser and X Emperor.