|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
The Grimoire Minosaur (グリモワールマイナソー Gurimowāru Mainasō) is a Grimoire-themed Minosaur from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Shotaro, based on his stress from being captured by the Druidons and unable to paint with his younger brother Kyohei.
to be added
Unlike most of the other Minosaurs, this Minosaur does not have a personality on its own as it is completely inorganic.
- Paintbrush and Palette: The Grimoire Minosaur comes with a paintbrush and palette for Wiserue to draw into.
Grimoire Minosaur's Summon
Powers and Abilities
- Drawing Creation: Anything drawn in the book will become real, including living beings.
- Enlarging: The Grimoire Minosaur can enlarge itself using its host's negative energy.
- Minosaur Attribute: Substance Monster
- Place of Distribution: Supreme Atelier
- Experience Point: 209
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- This Minosaur is based on a Grimoire, a textbook of magic that contains instructions on how to perform magic spells, summon creatures, etc.
- The form the Grimoire Minosaur took along with its ability to bring art sketches to life draws (no pun intended) some parallels to Mora/Morgana from Power Rangers SPD and Creative Messenger Mikela from Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger
- This is the first known Minosaur that couldn't be evil and it is unknown if it kills the host to transform into completed object.
- The Grimoire Minosaur is the first Minosaur to be completely insentient.
- Grimoire Minosaur creating a giant copy of one of the Main Villains makes it similar to Debo Yakigonte as both created a giant copy of one of the Main Villains of their respective shows the only difference between the 2 is how they made the giant copy and when.