|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
It is the third and final episode of the crossover story-arc established in the previous episodes, as it involves the Legendary Dino Rangers from Mighty Morphin, Dino Thunder and Dino Charge, assisting the Grid Battleforce Rangers in defeating Evox's new ally. It features the deaths of Snide and Goldar.
Commander Shaw summons the Rangers to the hanger, where they reunite with Keeper. Keeper reveals that he had a vision of many Power Rangers in a mighty battle and destroyed. When Steel asks if they were involved, Keeper admits that he cannot say as he did not get a good look at the teams. However, Keeper was able to see Devon struck by a meteor but does not know where or when it will happen. Devon is skeptical of Keeper's vision, but the others believe him after reading about the Morphin Grid's incredible feats from Ranger History class. Despite that, Devon leaves as he is running late for a video game tournament, ignoring Keeper's warnings not to doubt the Grids power.
Devon and Cruise ride off to the tournament, only to get lost in a field area. Suddenly, a meteor strikes them off the road, and they are thrown aside. Meanwhile, Nate receives a message from Tyler in the Dino Charge dimension. Tyler says that they are under attack, and their opponents are after the Energems. Realizing that Keeper's vision was becoming true, the Rangers prepare for battle as Tyler opens a trans-dimensional portal for them to enter. However, they must leave without Devon as they morph before entering the portal. Once in the Dino Charge dimension, the Beast Morpher Rangers see the Dino Charge Rangers fighting an army of foot soldiers along with Goldar Maximus and Snide. The Grid Battleforce Rangers fight the army, but Snide manages to force Chase to demorph and take his Black Energem, with Goldar Maximus doing the same to Koda. The Grid Battleforce Rangers try to fight against Goldar Maximus, but the latter proves to be too powerful for them as one swipe knocks them down and forces them demorph. What's worse, their communicators were damaged in the fight, meaning they cannot call Grid Battleforce for assistance.
Devon and Cruise return to Grid Battleforce, where Commander Shaw tells him what is going on. Their last contact with the Grid Battleforce Rangers was Ravi telling them about Goldar Maximus, how their gear was destroyed, and how four of the Energems were stolen. As the message cuts out, Devon apologizes to Keeper for not believing him or the Morphin Grid. Devon knows he must go and save his friends, but Shaw reminds him that he will need help. Recalling how Keeper said that multiple Ranger teams were connected to the Grid, Devon suggests that they contact one of them through it. Since Keeper does not have his staff on hand, due to Evox having it, Devon suggests that he could use one of the Morph-X Towers to contact a Ranger since they use energy from the Grid. Shaw deems that impossible as the force of the Morph-X is too powerful, but just then, Cruise comes in with a lead case, explaining that it contains the meteorite remains of the meteor that struck them. It turns out that the meteorite emits a powerful magnetic wave that disrupts energy, and Devon realizes that the Grid sent him the meteorite to communicate within itself.
After heading down to a Morph-X Tower, Devon, Commander Shaw, and Keeper head down deep into where the tower connects to the Morphin Grid. Keeper tells Devon to trust in the Grid as the latter enters the stream with the meteorite in hand. Devon calls out for help, and the meteorite reforms into the Tyrannosaurus Power Coin as a trans-dimensional portal opens behind him. Out of it comes Jason Lee Scott, the original Red Ranger, who asks Devon why he was summoned. Devon explains the situation to Jason, but mentioning Goldar Maximus shocks the latter as he thought Zordon destroyed him years ago. Regardless, Jason agrees to help Devon as the latter gives him the Power Coin, promising that Goldar Maximus will meet the strength of both Grid Battleforce and the Legendary Dino Rangers.
Back at the Dino charge dimension, a Vivix and Putty bring Scrozzle a geode to create a new Dino Zord, thanks to the instructions Keeper gave him while under the control of the compliance collar. With six different dinosaur DNA vials and four stolen Energems, Scrozzle believes that they have just enough to do so, just as Evox expresses impatience. Unknown to them, Tyler and Chase spy on the villains and go to tell the others. While they are worried about what this new Zord will turn out to be, Devon and Jason arrive through a trans-dimensional portal. Devon and Jason hand the Grid Battleforce Rangers spare Morphers, and Tyler, Chase, Koda, and Ivan Morph-X-powered Dino Chargers so they can still morph even without their Energems. Jason tells Devon to take his Ranger team around the back way while he leads the others to the front.
Jason and the Dino Charge Rangers make their way to an open field, only for Goldar Maximus, Snide, the Robo-Generals, and an army of foot soldiers of different species to teleport in. However, Jason is not impressed by their army and calls for his own, using his Power Coin to summon his Mighty Morphin teammates and the main trio of the Dino Thunder Rangers. Jason leads Tyler and the other unmorphed Dino Charge Rangers in the morph and leads the Legendary Dino Rangers to face off against Goldar Maximus' army. The Legendary Dino Rangers fight against the foot soldiers, with Ivan leading Kimberly and Kira in a Ptera formation, Riley and the Yellow Mighty Morphin Ranger teaming up with close combat, and Chase and Koda joining the Black Mighty Morphin Ranger in defeating more foot soldiers. Ivan manages to destroy Robo-Roxy with a Lightning Final Strike, while the Dino Thunder Rangers destroy Snide with the Z-Rex Blaster. As Robo-Blaze sees this, he retreats to warn Evox.
Meanwhile, Scrozzle begins creating the new Dino Zord, placing the four Energems inside the geode. Before Evox could use Keeper's staff to complete the process, the Beast Morpher Rangers arrive and fire at them. In response, Evox strikes them with a powerful blast, just as Robo-Blaze warns him about the Legendary Dino Rangers. Evox decides to go with the process and uses Keeper's staff on the geode. Before leaving to deal with the Legendary Dino Rangers, Evox orders Robo-Blaze to destroy the Grid Battleforce Rangers. However, Devon manages to get back on his feet, and he uses the Beast-X King Ultra Bow to destroy Robo-Blaze with the Power Bolt.
Back in the quarry, the Legendary Dino Rangers combine all their weapons into the Dino Power Ultra Blaster and manage to destroy Goldar Maximus with it. Suddenly, Evox arrives and says that the real fight begins now, using the geode to summon his newest Zord, the Chimera Zord. As Devon sees this, his teammates are too weak to continue, thanks to Evox's earlier blast. Getting an idea, Devon contacts Commander Shaw and asks her to transport him one of the Zords. The Legendary Dino Rangers summon their Zords, forming the Dino Charge Megazord, the Thundersaurus Megazord, and the original Megazord. All three Megazords try to fight against the Chimera Zord, but it proves to be too powerful for them, even when the Dino Charge Rangers change into the Dino Charge Megazord Tri-Stego-Ptera Formation. Fortunately, Devon manages to summon the Beast-X King Zord and join in the fight. Devon and the Dino Charge Rangers combine their Zords into the Dino Charge Megazord Beast-X King Formation. With the combined might of all three Megazords, the Ranger teams combine their blasts into one powerful energy beam, destroying the Chimera Zord as Evox retreats.
With the fight over, the Ranger teams regroup in the quarry, with Tyler and the others regaining their Energems and Keeper regaining his staff. Both Jason and Conner note that Evox is not done yet, but Zoey is confident they can handle him before thanking everybody for their help. Afterwards, the Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder Rangers return to their dimensions, with Jason saying that the Ranger legacy will live on no matter what happens. Devon thanks Keeper for teaching him the value of the Morphin Grid as the Grid Battleforce Rangers return to their dimension.
|Red Ranger||Jason Lee Scott||Austin St. John||Mighty Morphin|
|Black Ranger||unidentified||uncredited||Mighty Morphin|
|Blue Ranger||Billy Cranston||uncredited||Mighty Morphin|
|Yellow Ranger||unidentified||uncredited||Mighty Morphin|
|Pink Ranger||Kimberly Ann Hart||uncredited||Mighty Morphin|
|Red Dino Ranger||Conner McKnight||Dan Musgrove (voice; uncredited)||Dino Thunder|
|Blue Dino Ranger||Ethan James||uncredited||Dino Thunder|
|Yellow Dino Ranger||Kira Ford||uncredited||Dino Thunder|
|Dino Charge Red Ranger||Tyler Navarro||Brennan Mejia||Dino Charge|
|Dino Charge Black Ranger||Chase Randall||James Davies||Dino Charge|
|Dino Charge Blue Ranger||Koda||Yoshi Sudarso||Dino Charge|
|Dino Charge Green Ranger||Riley Griffin||Michael Taber (voice; uncredited)||Dino Charge|
|Dino Charge Pink Ranger||Shelby Watkins||Camille Hyde (voice; uncredited)||Dino Charge|
|Dino Charge Gold Ranger||Sir Ivan of Zandar||Davi Santos||Dino Charge|
- Rorrie D. Travis - Devon Daniels (Grid Battleforce Red)
- Jazz Baduwalia - Ravi Shaw (Grid Battleforce Blue)
- Jacqueline Scislowski - Zoey Reeves (Grid Battleforce Yellow)
- Abraham Rodriguez - Nate Silva (Grid Battleforce Gold)
- Jamie Linehan - Steel (Grid Battleforce Silver) (voice)
- Austin St. John - Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Brennan Mejia - Tyler Navarro (Dino Charge Red Ranger)
- James Davies - Chase Randall (Dino Charge Black Ranger)
- Yoshi Sudarso - Koda (Dino Charge Blue Ranger)
- Davi Santos - Sir Ivan of Zandar (Dino Charge Gold Ranger)
- Randall Ewing - Evox (voice)
- Campbell Cooley - Scrozzle & Snide (voice)
- Colby Strong - Robo-Blaze
- Liana Ramirez - Robo-Roxy
- Adrian Smith - Goldar Maximus (voice)
- Dan Musgrove - Conner McKnight (Red Dino Ranger, voice; uncredited)
- Michael Taber - Riley Griffin (Dino Charge Green Ranger, voice; uncredited)
- Camille Hyde - Shelby Watkins (Dino Charge Pink Ranger, voice; uncredited)
- Dino Charge Red Ranger - T-Rex (Power Slash), T-Rex + T-Rex (Dino Steel), Dino Spike, T-Rex (Battle Mode), Dino Drive, Dino Super Drive
- Dino Charge Black Ranger - Para + Para (Dino Morpher Blast), Para + Para (Dino Steel), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Blue Ranger - Stego + Stego (Dino Steel), Stego (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Green Ranger - Raptor + Raptor (Dino Steel), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Pink Ranger - Tricera + Tricera (Dino Steel), Tricera (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Gold Ranger - Ptera + Ptera + Ptera (Lightning Final Strike), Ptera (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- After Devon and the Legendary Dino Rangers destroyed Evox's Chimera Zord, the Dino Super Drive Saber was taken by Ivan.
- It seems Nate and Steel are still using the Beast-X Morphers instead of the Striker Morphers during the first fight.
- It's unknown how the Dino Megazord and the Thundersaurus Megazord were able to participate in the final battle given that both Megazords were destroyed during their series finales. Moreover, they both appeared to transform with merely the Tyrannosaurus and Tyrannozord, due to the use of Sentai footage. However, the Morphin Grid may be a viable explanation for their instant restoration.
- Of the four Mighty Morphin Power Rangers present but never unmorphed and presuming the Dino Power Coins being used, it's only certain Billy and Kimberly participate in the battle. It is unknown if the Black Ranger is Zack or Adam and if the Yellow Ranger is Trini or Aisha, although Zack and Trini are most likely as they piloted the original Megazord. In addition, Kat never used the Pterodactyl Coin.
- Brennan Mejia confirmed that both Michael Taber and Camille Hyde voiced their characters as they were unable to physically return for filming.
- This episode premiered June 18, 2020 on POP, the British and Irish TV channel.
- Jason mentions Serpentera before the Megazord battle, referencing the evil Zord from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers that was last seen in "Forever Red" (Jason's last unmorphed appearance before "Grid Connection")
- This episode presents the return of the three main dino-themed Megazords.
- This is the first appearance of the original Megazord in 26 years since its last appearance in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episode An Oyster Stew.
- This is the first appearance of Thundersaurus Megazord in 16 years since its last appearance in Power Rangers Dino Thunder episode Thunder Struck (Part II).
- This is the first appearance of the Dino Charge Megazord Tri-Stego Formation (or any formation) in 4 years since its last appearance in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge episode Edge of Extinction.
- During the the Megazords' fight, stock footage of cockpits from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1993), Power Rangers Dino Thunder (2004) and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge (2016) was used.
- Footage of the Dino Megazord and Thundersaurus Megazord's cockpits are seen only in SD quality due to the lack of HD footage for them. This is in contrast to Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters having the cockpits of Daizyuzin and AbarenOh represented by a white void (although it can be explained by the two older mechas were constructs of Zyudenchi energy rather than the originals).
- This is the first time where all the core members of three dino-themed Power Rangers teams are fighting together.
- Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder Rangers fought together in Legendary Battle.
- The team of Legendary Rangers from Dimensions in Danger contained members of each dino-themed teams: Tommy Oliver (Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder), Rocky DeSantos (Mighty Morphin), Trent Fernandez-Mercer (Dino Thunder) and Koda (Dino Charge).
- Ironically, the season right after Beast Morphers will be the fourth series starring a dino-themed team.
- This team-up episode features four teams and at least one zord from different Power Rangers eras, missing only a team from the post-Zordon Era:
- Footage of the Zyurangers is used heavily to depict the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers since season 1 (or the midpoint of season 2 depending on whether Zyu2 footage counts). While Zyuranger footage was used throughout Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, it saw limited use by the middle of season 2 and season 3, with only an occasional shot of the Zyurangers every few episodes. While "Legendary Battle" featured the Zyurangers in footage of the Great Legend War, it was only a few shots; the rest was New Zealand footage.
- According to the Sentai counterpart Ivan’s Ptera Saber attack uses the Dino Blaze Charger & the Dino Stretch Charger.
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryuger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)
- Brennan Mejia confirms that both Michael Taber and Camille Hyde voiced their characters