|This article is about a/an weapon in Himitsu Sentai Gorenger.|
Gorenger Storm Hurricane is an umbrella term refering to the ball-shaped finishing attack of the Gorengers.
Gorenger Storm (ゴレンジャーストーム Gorenjā Sutōmu): The team's initial finishing attack. At Akarenger's command, Momorenger would produce a ball, dubbed the Ranger Ball or Storm Bomb , that would be passed around the various Gorengers, building momentum before Akarenger would kick it at the episode's monster, destroying it in an explosive blast. While preferably performed when all Gorengers are together, all five are not necessary and the attack can be performed with at least three. This move undergoes multiple changes as it is used:
- The initial Gorenger Storm involves a simple silver ball that is passed before kicked by Akarenger
- From episode 9, Momorenger would produce a ball that appears pink; this ball changes color as it goes to different team members before becoming a red spiked ball for Akarenger's attack.
- In episode 13, when the Gorenger Storm (performed by only Aka, Ki, and Momo) fails to take out Horn Mask, Peggy performs surgery on the Ranger Ball, modifying it to perform a one-time 'Parent-Child Bomb', which the Gorengers put to use as a time-lag attack. Passing the ball along the team as normal, when Akarenger kicked the ball, the 'parent' proceeded to drop a 'child' ball on the ground. Horn Mask blindly charged at the Gorengers, brushing off the 'parent' ball but failing to notice the 'child' ball which exploded when he stepped on it, destroying the Masked Monster.
- In episode 21, the other Gorengers train Aorenger for a rematch with Shot Mask, kicking Gorenger Storm bombs at him, with Ki, Momo, and Mido holding their own color balls while Akarenger holds the blue ball.
- In episode 23, while in flight having switched on their Birdies, the Gorengers perform the Air Gorenger Storm, where the attack is performed as usual but in flight. This attack is used to destroy Wire Mask and the Atlantis warship he piloted.
- From episode 27, the Gorenger Storm becomes the Gorenger Storm: New Power Operation; this version begins with Momorenger calling out what will happen to the ball after Akarenger strikes it, then this happening from his kick. These include special operations such as "Mole" (where it buries itself underground before burrowing and rises up to attack) and "Double" (using two balls) to transforming into objects that ends up striking the Masked Monster.
Gorenger Hurricane (ゴレンジャーハリケーン Gorenjā Harikēn): In this variant, Momorenger would produce a finned, multicolored grenade the size and shape of an American-style football, dubbed the End Ball. It was again passed among the Gorengers until Aorenger set it up for punting by Akarenger. Once kicked towards the episode's monster, the ball would transform into an object that was anathema to the monster's personality (such as a diamond cutter to defeat a diamond-themed monster or a magnet to disrupt a mechanical clock monster) destroying it instantly. As revealed in episode 60, Momorenger has a spare ball in case the first is lost. Initially Akarenger would call it out setting it up before Momorenger launches it; but from episode 67, it becomes more like Gorenger Storm with Momorenger calling the move out when she hits it before the rest do their work. In episode 72, the final version is revealed where it goes from Momo to Mido, then to Ki, Ao and finally Aka. In episode 44, it is called Gorenger Storm Hurricane.
- In Himitsu Sentai Gorenger: The Bomb Hurricane, when Steel Sword Dragon repels the Gorenger Hurricane attack, the Gorengers take him down with the Gorenger Bomb Hurricane, in which all five Gorengers produced Gorenger Hurricane balls and kicked them at the Black Crusader, bombarding and destroying him.
- In J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai vs. Gorenger, the Gorengers combine the Gorenger Hurricane with J.A.K.Q.'s Big Bomber (ビッグボンバー Biggu Bonbā) to create the Gorenger Hurricane Big Bomber (ゴレンジャーハリケーンビッグボンバー Gorenjā Harikēn Biggu Bonbā) to destroy the Big Four Robo.
- In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen, an identical ball, known as the Rider Hurricane (ライダーハリケーン Raidā Harikēn), is used by the Goriders.
Concluding their first battle as a team against the Black Cross Army, the Gorengers performed the Gorenger Storm, appearing in the form of a silver soccer ball, for the first time to destroy Gold Mask.
Despite his great defensive capabilities, Bronze Mask was destroyed when the Gorenger Storm eliminated his bell armor in mid-air.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Jade Mask, despite his attempt to escape in a balloon.
Though he attempted to escape in a motorboat, Iron Ring Mask was killed when a Gorenger Storm struck him from a distance causing both the Monster and his boat to explode.
With the power of his staff, Crescent Moon Mask was able to reform and survive after being struck by the Gorenger Storm. This power was, however, negated when Aorenger fired a Blue Cherry arrow at one of the crescent moons on the staff, destroying him permanently.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Poison Fang Mask.
In a cosmetic upgrade, the Gorenger Storm ball first appeared pink when produced by Momorenger, changing color as it went to different team members before becoming a red spiked ball for Akarenger's attack. This instance of the Gorenger Storm was used first to destroy Witch Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Wing Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Boat Ear Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Silver Heat Mask.
Though only three, Gorengers Aka, Ki and Momo performed the Gorenger Storm against Horn Mask but failed to defeat him. In light of this Peggy performs surgery on the Ranger Ball, modifying it to perform a one-time 'Parent-Child Bomb', which the Gorengers put to use as a time-lag attack. Passing the ball along the team as normal, when Akarenger kicked the ball, the 'parent' proceeded to drop a 'child' ball on the ground. Horn Mask blindly charged at the Gorengers, brushing off the 'parent' ball but failing to notice the 'child' ball which exploded when he stepped on it, destroying the Masked Monster.
Faced with the Gorenger Storm, Skull Mask hit it right back with his staff, only for Akarenger to hit it again with a flying kick, hitting the back of the Monster's head and destroying him.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Rainbow Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Mirror Mask.
Black Hair Mask easily survived the Gorenger Storm, having destroyed the ball by firing the teeth of his comb at it. He was, however, soon defeated when Midorenger used his Midomerang to sever his comb's teeth, which were the source of his life.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Cyclops Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Sword Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Sun Halo Mask.
Following his defeat by Shot Mask, Aorenger endured training at the hands of his teammates, whom kicked Gorenger Storm bombs at him, with Ki, Momo, and Mido holding their own color balls while Akarenger held the blue ball. Ultimately, the Gorenger Storm was performed to destroy Shot Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Gear Mask.
Using their Birdies to take to the air, the Gorengers performed the 'Air Gorenger Storm', where the attack is performed as usual but in flight. This variant of the attack was used to destroy Wire Mask and the Atlantis warship he piloted.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Razor Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Lamprey Mask.
The Gorenger Storm was used to destroy Vein Mask.
Onwards, the Gorenger Storm became the Gorenger Storm: New Power Operation, where each instance of usage would provide a different effect to defeat individual Masked Monsters. The first New Power Operation, Mole, burrowed underground and emerges like a mole which Iron Claw Mask reached down to grab before it exploded.