|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
- "What are your orders, father?"
- "I'm larger than life!"
- ―Goldenrod upon being grown.[src]
Goldenrod was Zeltrax's son and was created from his DNA by accident when Zeltrax used the Geno-Randomizer on himself. There is no physical proof of the two being related besides this incident. Goldenrod was sent to take out Tommy Oliver but proved unsuccessful. Goldenrod attacked Tommy and Trent in the car. But the other Rangers showed up and stopped him. Zeltrax used the Geno-Randomizer to make Goldenrod stronger and the two attacked City Hall. He fought against the Power Rangers again and even grew to an enormous size, succeeding in taking down the Thundersaurus Megazord. Eventually, he was destroyed by the Black Dino Ranger's Brachio Staff, giving Zeltrax another reason to hate Tommy Oliver. After Zeltrax's destruction by the Power Rangers, it's implied that he and Goldenrod are reunited in the afterlife.
Goldenrod is a determined and headstrong individual. He was was highly loyal to his father Zeltrax and was shown to be genuinely care about him.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman resistance: Goldenrod is very resistance to the attacks of the enemies.
- Superhuman speed: Goldenrod can use his speed to reach a car, or 50 miles for hour.
- Shoot energy rays: he can shoot energy rays that can explode.
- Self-Grow: Goldenrod can grow without Hydro-Regenerator. He can acomplish this by jumping up and turning into a golden sparkle before arrivin g in the city giant.
- Knives in the forearms
- Spear with double edge.
Behind the Scenes
- Goldenrod is voiced by James Gaylyn.
- Goldenrod is the first monster that has relation to one of the villains.
- Because Zeltrax is his father This makes him a Cyborg which means he is the first monster to be half human half machine.
- Goldenrod is the 2nd monster shown to to have a "parent." The first was Termitus with Mamamite .
- However, he does not have the same distinction as his parent was a main villain as opposed to the freak of the week.