|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Glyph Hanger is the tenth episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
Divatox's former fiance, The Pharaoh, comes to town. His magical staff falls into Adam's hands when he believes it to be a prop for his Egyptian stunt show. Soon, the staff begins turning every sign nearby into hieroglyphics, while Divatox plants a pyramid-shaped detonator at the stunt show, which blends in with all the props and has an electrical force-field around it.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Lesley Tesh as Emily
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- John C. Hyke as Pharaoh (voice)
- John McGee as Mr. Peabody
- One shot of the Turbo Megazord cockpit shows only Justin and Adam inside.
- In the Sentai, the rest of the Rangers left as the girls were arguing with each other and were too angry with each other to help with the fight while Tommy's counterpart goes to get them back.
- The Megazord battle mostly took place at night but it was daytime when the Rangers destroyed the detonator.
- Final appearance of Emily. She is mentioned one more time in "Cars Attacks".