|This article is about a/an series of evil Zords in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Two other Gigatronics deploy from Antennadrone after the Racer Zord proves too powerful to handle. They easily overpower Devon Daniels but Nate Silva and Steel quickly summon the Wrecker Zord and Jet Zord. The Zords transform into their animal modes and destroy the Gigatronics easily. One is destroyed by the Wrecker Zord Mantis Mode flinging it backwards and the other was crushed into oblivion by the Jet Zord Scarab Mode.
Burnerdrone launches two to hold Devon at bay while it set fire to the Morph X tower. Devon uses the Racer Zord Cheetah Mode to destroy the Gigatronics while Burnerdrone is destroyed by the Striker Megazord.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Alongside Antennadrone they were powerful enough to overwhelm the Racer Zord.
- Jumping: They can jump to great highs to perform aerial attacks.
- Train Formation: With Raildrone they can form a train formation to ram their enemies. This formation can also fly but when the Gigatronics are shot down Raildrone falls.
- Laser Guns: They wield laser guns.
- Shoulder Guns: They have laser guns on their shoulders.
- Gigatronics are the second footsoldiers to look completely different from their normal-sized counterparts. The first are the Vivizords. Cogs, Moogers and Bruisers all look the same. Neither Ninja Steel nor Super Ninja Steel have giant footsoldiers (assuming one doesn't count Skullgators).
- In Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters the BugZords are piloted by Buglars. It is unclear if the same will be revealed for Gigatronics and regular Tronics.
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers