|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- ""Batlings, we waited a long time for this. Destroy them!""
- ―Ghouligan'a first words when he arrives in town with a group of Batlings.[src]
Later on, Ghouligan attacked Mariner Bay with an army of Batlings and encountered the rangers. While Chad, Joel, Kelsey and Dana tried to battle the Batlings, Carter fought against Ghouligan, but the demon easily defeated him. The Rangers morphed into Lightspeed Rangers for the first time and easily defeated all Ghouligan's Batlings. Together, the Rangers quickly defeated Ghouligan, and he was destroyed by the Rangers' Rescue Blasters.
Ghouligan was a ruthless, aggressive, destructive, violent and wicked demon. He enjoyed causing havoc and destruction in Mariner Bay. He was very arrogant, stubborn and naive, because he thought the Rangers couldn't defeat him, and it caused his defeat. It is revealed he was also a coward because he screamed from pain before exploding.
Powers and Abilities
- Fireballs: Ghouligan can shoot fireballs from his hands.
- Mega Flame: By charging up energy from both of his hands, Ghouligan can shoot a huge burst of fire at his enemies.
- Fire Immunity-Ghouligan was able to stand in a burning building without hurting himself.
- Claws: While lacking weapons, he makes up for it by having clawed hands to aid him in combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Ghouligan is voiced by Ken Merckx.
- Ghouligan is a partially-repainted version of Psycho Monster Red.