|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
The Ghost Ship Minosaur (ゴーストシップマイナソー Gōsuto Shippu Mainasō) is a Ghost Ship-themed Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Emiko, an ex-girlfriend of Bamba from 50 years ago, and a teacher of Kentaro, based on her desire to see a unique rainbow-colored seashell, found only from the beaches of Mitama town, with which she used to remember him by in the past.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Sand Shots: The Ghost Ship Minosaur can fire sand-style shots from its bow cannon to bury its enemies.
- Energy Shots: The Ghost Ship Minosaur can also fire red energy shots from the three cannons on each of its sides.
- Net Creation: The Ghost Ship Minosaur can create a net and launch it to catch its enemies.
- Tunneling: The Ghost Ship Minosaur can submerge itself in land and move around in a swimming method.
- Enlarging: Like all Minosaurs, the Ghost Ship Minosaur can enlarge itself through its host's negative energy.
- Right Rake Hand: The Ghost Ship Minosaur wields a five-pronged rake as its right hand.
- Left Hook Vambrace: The Ghost Ship Minosaur wields a vambrace with a hook on its left arm.
- Cannons: The Ghost Ship Minosaur has seven cannon barrels, three on each side and one in its ship bow to fire its energy and sand shots respectively.
- Minosaur Attribute: Undead Monster
- Place of Distribution: Pearl Town Beach
- Experience Point: 422
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- This Minosaur is based on the concept of ghost ships, vessels with no living crew aboard (a prime example being the Flying Dutchman) .
- The top half of the Ghost Ship Minosaur resembles the Captain Ghost of Kamen Rider Ghost.
- It is the second Minosaur to be based on an object rather than a mythical creature, the first being the Mimic Minosaur.
- It is also the first object-based Minosaur to actually be physically active as well as the first object-based Minosaur to have been created from a human.