|This article is about a/an Venjix Attack Bot in Power Rangers RPM.|
The Generation 5 Attack Bot is an Attack Bot that was created by Venijx and he appears as the main antagonist of the first two episodes of Power Rangers RPM ,"The Road to Corinth" and "Fade to Black". He is the first monster of RPM.
This Attack Bot was created by Venjix and is incinerator themed. Venjix showed his creation to his generals Shifter and Crunch and they were amazed. When Defence Shields of Corinth City were down while Dillon and Ziggy rushed to the town through armies of Venjix, Venjix sent Attack Bot to attack city with an army of Grinders. Attack Bot attacked the city with an army of Grinders and encountered the original team of Power Rangers. After the fight, the Rangers were able to defeat him with the Road Blaster.
However, Venjix brough the Attack Bot back online and made him grow. They then sent in Venjix Drones to attack the city which forced the Rangers to call in their Zords. After the Drones became scrap, the Rangers formed the High Octane Megazord to battle him. The monster used his pipes and started polluting the air of city with smoke. Luckily, the heroes were able to stop him by clogging his pipes which raised the pressure and then the Rangers used the Super Saber to destroy the Attack Bot.
Powers And Abilities
- Strength: Attack Bot possess a big deal of strength, being powerful enough to battle the Power Rangers.
- Durability: This Attack Bot has extremely thick armor despite only being the first monster of RPM, being largely unharmed by the Street Saber Strike and shrugging off the Zip Charger and fully powered Turbo Cannon attacks for the most part.
- Extraordinary Jumper: This Attack Bot can jump up at incredible heights which enabled it to dodge a massive explosion caused by Summer's Nitro Blaster.
- Fists: Although he completely lacks weapons, this Attack Bot is very good at fighting with its bare hands.
- Pipes: This Attack Bot has pipes mounted on his shoulders that have multiple powers.
- Fireballs: From the two pipes on his shoulders, the Generation 5 Attack Bot can shoot out powerful fireballs at his enemies which can cause large explosions.
- Smoke Screen: Also from the pipes it can let out smoke to pollute the air.
Behind The Scenes
- Attack Bot didn't have a voice actor, because he didn't talk.