|This article is about a/an Venjix Attack Bot in Power Rangers RPM.|
The Generation 5 Attack Bot is an Attack Bot that was created by Venijx and he appears as the main antagonist of the first two episodes of Power Rangers RPM ,"The Road to Corinth" and "Fade to Black". He is the first monster of RPM.
Attack Bot was created by Venjix. He is an incinerator themed. Venjix showed his creation to his generals Shifter and Crunch and they were amazed. When Defence Shields of Corinth City were down while Dillon and Ziggy rushed to the town through armies of Venjix, Venjix sent Attack Bot to attack city with an army of Grinders. Attack Bot attacked the city with army of Grinders and encountered the Power Rangers. After the fight, rangers were able to defeat him with Road Blaster.
However, Venjix brought Attack Bot back online and made him grow. The Rangers formed High Octane Megazord to battle him. Monster used his pipes and started pollting the air of city with smoke. Luckily, our heroes were able to stop him by clogging his pipes which raised the pressure. Then Rangers used High Octane Megazord's Super Saber Attack to destroy the Attack Bot.
Powers And Abilities
- Strength: Attack Bot possess a big deal of strength, enough to battle the Power Rangers.
- Durability: This Attack Bot has extremely thick armour despite only being the first monster of RPM.
- Extraordinary Jumper: This Attack Bot can jump at incredible heights. This enabled it to dodge a massive explosion caused by Summer's Nitro Blaster.
- Fists: Although he completely lacks weapons, this Attack Bot is very good at fighting with it's bare hands.
- Pipes: This Attack Bot has pipes mounted on his shoulders that have multiple powers.
- Fireballs: From the two pipes on his shoulders, the Generation 5 Attack Bot can shoot out powerful fireballs at his enemies which can cause large explosions.
- Smoke Screen: Also from the pipes it can let out smoke to pollute the air.
Behind The Scenes
- Attack Bot didn't have a voice actor, because he didn't talk.