|This article is about a/an Venjix Attack Bot in Power Rangers RPM.|
The Generation 5 Attack Bot is an Attack Bot that was created by Venijx and he appears in the first two episodes of Power Rangers RPM ,"The Road to Corinth" and "Fade to Black". He is the first monster of RPM.
He is incinerator-themed. With the Defense Shields of Corinth City down, Venjix brought this Attack Bot forth to go in and attack the city. The Attack Bot attacked with the Grinders, but he was soon met with the Power Rangers attack. The Rangers used their weapons against him and were able to take him out with a blast from the Road Blaster.
However, Venjix brought the Attack Bot back online and made him grow large. The Rangers formed the High Octane Megazord to do battle with him. The monster used his pipes to start polluting the air of the domed city with smoke. Luckily, our heroes were able to stop him by clogging his pipes, which raised the pressure. The Rangers then used the High Octane Megazord's Super Saber attack to destroy the Attack Bot.
This monster doesn't have much in a way of personality, only speaking in growls.
Powers and Abilities
- Durability: This Attack Bot has extremely thick armour despite only being the first monster of RPM.
- Extraordinary Jumper: This Attack Bot can jump at incredible heights. This enabled it to dodge a massive explosion caused by Summer's Nitro Blaster.
- Fists: Although he completely lacks weapons, this Attack Bot is very good at fighting with it's bare hands.
- Pipes: This Attack Bot has pipes mounted on his shoulders that have multiple powers.
- Fireballs: From the two pipes on his shoulders, the Generation 5 Attack Bot can shoot out powerful fireballs at his enemies which can cause large explosions.
- Smoke Screen: Also from the pipes it can let out smoke to pollute the air.