|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
- "PORK POWER!!!"
- ―General Trayf after being introduced by Zurgane[src]
- "You didn't think you could destroy me in my own dimension, did ya?"
- ―After being grown.[src]
General Trayf is a pig monster that serves as the primary villain of the episode "Pork Chopped".
This pig-like alien was recruited by Zurgane to use his powers against the Rangers. He traps Blake Bradley and Hunter Bradley in a tub of popcorn full of artificial flavoring. He lures the Rangers into through a portal into another dimension, they manages to over come his tricks and they took him down with the Storm Striker. With the Thunder Rangers now free, and detained by Kelzaks, General Trayf is left to take on the Storm Megazord - however is soon destroyed by the new Ram Hammer and Turtle Mace combination. In the end, his remains were cooked and eaten by Lothor's forces as baby back rib barbecue.
General Trayf was seen in an alternate dimension.
Dino Thunder/Ninja Storm team-up
True to his name, General Trayf personality is very similar to that of a real general, a monster with metaphors that will take his job both comically and seriously.
Powers and Abilities
- Porky Portal: General Trayf can open up a plate-like portal to other dimension.
- Pig Snout Ambush: General Trayf can summon and launch a swam of pig nose at his enemies.
- Plate Led Disc Launcher: General Trayf can summon a plat lid and launch it at the enemy.
- Nose Wind Burst: From his noes, General Trayf can breath a gust of wind at his enemies.
- Pork Chopper Sword: General Trayf is armed with a huge sword for combat.
- Ground Sword: General Trayf can slam his sword into the ground and will released a sword that will travel thought the ground and attack the targets.
Behind the Scenes
- General Trayf is voiced by Greg Johnson.
- General Trayf is the first monster to be fought by the Ram Hammer and Turtle Mace combination.
- General Trayf's name is a pun on "trayf", or food that isn't kosher, which fits his pig motif.
- He's also one of the few monsters not to get enlarged by the Scroll of Empowerment as he simply grew on his own.