|This article is about a/an Field Commander/General in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
- "This isn’t over! "
- ―General Peluso’s final words before his death [src]
General Peluso is a spider crab/dog like member of the Armada with enormous speed and a left cybernetic claw. Unlike most Armada Field Commanders Peluso bears the rank of an Armada General. But has less power than other Armada Generals e.g. Damaras, Levira and Argus.
He is sent by Damaras to take the Red Lion Wildzord for Animaria before the Super Mega Rangers can find it. However, after he, the XBorgs, the Bruisers and the Rangers are knocked off the island, Prince Vekar changes Peluso's objective to reconquering the city. He is then defeated by the Super Mega Rangers.
Once enlarged along with three Bruisers, Peluso fires his left claw to lock the wheel on the Legendary Megazord's back, but the hold is broken when the Super Mega Rangers use the Wild Force Legendary Ranger Keys. Peluso and the Bruisers are then destroyed by the Legendary Wild Force Megazord with the monster being finished off by it's Mega Roar.
Cybernetic hand: He has a cybernetic left hand which he can use to fire lasers and detach to grab onto enemies.
- Peluso is voiced by James Gaylyn who was previously General Benaag, Colonel Mason Truman, and Zeltrax.
- Unlike his Sentai counterpart, Bowser, Peluso is stated to be a general, as opposed to a commander, which is the typical designation of monsters in Gokaiger and Super Megaforce. Typically, generals appear in more than one episode and outlive standard monsters-of-the-week, Peluso does not. Although in Power Rangers SPD, there were two monsters of the week that are both stated as generals in two episodes, named General Benaag and General Valko.
- Like Benaag, Peluso has a menacing large appearance, a rictus grin, is colored green, has a cybernetic left claw, and has brought 100 robot soldiers.
- Like Valko, Peluso relies mainly on a mechanical weapon to unleash energy projectiles and occasionally highlights the threat he represents to their enemies.