|This article is about a/an monster in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
- "I, Geltgelt will see it done."
- ―Geltgelt's first words[src]
- "Balban Extract! The monsters of Iliess are stubborn!"
- ―Geltgelt's first words being enlarged[src]
Geltgelt (ゲルトゲルト Gerutogeruto) is a Majin of the Space Pirates Balban under Spectral Empress Iliess.
Geltgelt is a Gashadokuro-themed Majin who is dressed like a knight. Wields a sword in battle. He also wields a shield, which has a mirror in it. The mirror in the shield can be used by him to trap people. He intended to trap 39 people in 39 mirrors to revive Daitanix.
He is killed by Combined Beast-Warrior BullTaurus and is killed once again by the Megarangers in Gingaman vs. Megaranger.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Geltgelt's main ability is his swordsmanship, possessing a sword and shield for combat. He is also a master at multiple forms of magic, his main one involving the usage of mirrors to trap opponents inside, usually for a magical ritual. He can also create special grim reaper-like warriors from dolls that he can magically bring to life.
- Geltgelt was designed by character designer Akira Nozaki.
Behind the scenes
- His motif is that of the Gashadokuro and a knight.
- The knight-armored skeleton has also been used in different media appearances as a death knight.