|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
A bowling ball-headed monster with a body of multiple other themes (such as a fan, an air conditioner, and other garbage) was summoned by Kamdor alongside other monsters to fight the Rangers while he snagged the Star of Isis located somewhere in the Everglades. He fought Dax after being created, and wielded a bowling pin. He was the first monster to be destroyed by the Red Sentinel Ranger after being hit with a power punch.
This monster doesn't have much in a way of personality, only speaking in grunts.
Powers And Abilities
- Strength: This monster possesses big strength to combat the Power Rangers.
- Durability: This monster has thick skin that is strong enough to withstand the Dax's Drive Vortex.
- Extraordinary Jumper: This monster can jump at an incredible distance.
- Head Butt: This monster can perform a head butt.
Modus and Arsenal
- Bowling Pin Clubs: This monster possesses bowling pin-like clubs for combat.
Behind The Scenes
- Garbage Warrior didn't have an voice actor, since he didn't talk.
- His design is based on the Max Solarzord in Warrior Mode from Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.
- Garbage Warrior has a small role in Operation Overdrive.
- The reasons for not having a big role is because he spent more time around Japanese people.
- The Sentai footage of the Garbage Warrior fighting the Flash Point Megazord was cut.