|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
The Garbage Warrior is one of Kamdor's creations and is one of his five final monsters to be summoned by him. He serves as one of five supporting antagonists of the episode
A bowling ball-headed monster with a body of multiple other themes (such as a fan, an air conditioner, and other garbage) summoned by Kamdor alongside other monsters to fight the Rangers while he snagged the Star of Isis located somewhere in the Everglades. He fought Dax Lo after being created, and wielded a bowling pin. He was the first monster to be destroyed by the Red Sentinel Ranger after being hit with a power punch.
This monster doesn't have much in a way of personality, only speaking in grunts.
Powers and Abilities
- Durability: This monster has thick skin that is strong enough to withstand the Blue Ranger's Drive Vortex.
- Extraordinary Jumper: This monster can jump at an incredible distance.
- Head Butt: This monster can perform a head butt.
Modus and Arsenal
- Bowling Pin Clubs: This monster posses bowling pin-like clubs for combat.
Behind The Scenes
- Garbage Warrior didn't have an voice actor.