|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Ready, players 1 and 2?"
- ―Gamertron's first words upon being created.[src]
- "Ha, ha, ha! Welcome, players. You've chosen multiplayer mode, difficulty level: Hardcore."
- ―Gamertron to the Grid Battleforce Rangers when creating the Evil Grid Battleforce Rangers.[src]
Gamertron was created by Robo-Roxy after she injected a video game controller with Morph X energy to destroy the Power Rangers. Since Nate and Steel were preoccupied with battling Robo-Roxy and Robo-Blaze, Devon is left to fight Gamertron with Zoey and Ravi. However, after they kicked her back, she created evil clones of them to defend her.
Later, Gamertron tied up a truck driver and attempted to use the supply of game consoles to create an army of Gamertrons. However, the Rangers caught up to her so she summoned her Ranger clones into battle again. The real Rangers engaged the evil clones in a final fight; Nate and Steel left to help the truck driver while the remaining Rangers battled the evil clones. After her clones were destroyed, Gamertron was finally destroyed by Devon and his Beast-X Cannon.
Gamertron's personality is similar to a gaming computer with most of her lines relating to games and players in a style similar to most other Robotrons of the past.
Powers and Abilities
- Cloning: Gamertron's primary ability where she can create digital clones of the Rangers to engage the real ones in combat. She accomplishes this by projecting a large blue beam out of her chest which would form duplicates of the Rangers to fight their counterparts. The only downside to this is that due to a design flaw in the game she was made from, her clones will freeze up if hit in a specific order.
- Armor: Gamertron has thick armor that is strong enough to be hit by a devastating Beast Blast or Striker Beast Blast (it is unclear which), which set her on fire and sent her flying but she remained unfazed.
- Hand-To-Hand Combat: While not a fighter like most Robotrons, Gamertron is capable of hand-to-hand combat.
to be added
- Fists: Although unarmed, Gamertron has large fists capable of severely damaging her enemies.
- Staff: Due to poor editing, Gamertron can be seen holding a massive staff when she dies despite not having one before. This is due to cutting an entire scene from Go-Busters.
Behind the Scenes
- Gamertron is voiced by Lori Dungey, who voiced Crazar 13 years earlier and portrayed Mrs. Bell in the preceding seasons.
- Gamertron's voice sounds identical to Crazar but with less snarling and with an effect added to make it more robotic.
to be added
to be added
- Gamertron's counterpart was created from a film projector, which is why she has a massive lens on her torso.
- Gamertron is a unique monster to appear in the show, as she does not do much in the way of fighting, but rather uses clones to fight for her.
- The reason that Gamertron can be seen suddenly holding a staff when she explodes is that in the original Go-Busters plot, Filmloid showed the Rangers their greatest desires which only Hiromu (Devon's counterpart) fell for although he snapped out of it. Filmloid tries to break him emotionally by killing them with energy bolts from his staff but Yoko (Zoey's counterpart) and Ryuji (Ravi's counterpart) took the hit instead.
- This entire scene was cut due to Devon's counterpart's face being very visible.
- Gamertron is the first female Robotron to appear in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
- Gamertron's latent ability to clone Rangers makes her similar to monsters such as Onikage and to a lesser extent Goldwinger (who sent Tori to another dimension) and the Twin Man (who merely allowed Putties and himself to take on the forms of the main five Rangers at that time). The most recent example before her to duplicate Rangers was Crazar, who created the Evil Overdrive Rangers and was also voiced by Lori Dungey.
- Gamertron's first quote, 'Ready, players 1 and 2?' is likely based off the title of the book Ready Player One by Ernest Cline which was also made into a movie.
to be added
- Gamerdrone - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Filmloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.