|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
- "There's still so much I wanted to eat..."
- ―Final words before Death[src]
He was sent down with an army of Triangulars. However the army was attacked by Zyuoh King and destroyed. Gaburio was left stuck head first in the dirt. The Zyuohgers essentially forgot about him, meeting Larry.
Gaburio can be easily called vain. He pushed Moebas out of the way to attack the Zyuohgers himself.
- Medal Slot: Nose
- Blood Game: Eating buildings
- Genre: Dot Eat
Powers and Abilities
- Crisistomach (クライシストマック Kuraishisutomakku): Gaburio's stomach located inside his body which he fills up with everything he ate.
- Big Jaw: Gaburio's jaw which can destroy concrete (or any material) in one bite.
- Head Crest: The crest on Gaburio's head which can shoot an energy beam slice.
- Combo: Time to chow down! (いただきまーす！ Itadakimāsu!): A combo move in which Gaburio uses his Big Jaw to rapidly chow down on a target.
Behind the Scenes
- Gaburio's suit actor is Shinsuke Kusano.
- Gaburio was designed by Yukihide Toyoda.
- As with all villains and monsters of the series, Gaburio is based off past Sentai villains. He shares designs with both Dora Circe from Zyuranger, UU Wurin from Carranger, and a Nosakamata from Shinkenger. Especially for Dora Circe because of his head design and same part that they both eat Sentai member's weapons.
- His large mouth that takes up most of his body and genre of "dot eating" may be an homage to Pac-Man.
- His name is based on "Gabu", which is the Japanese onomatopoeia for "biting."
- He is the first player to appear in two episodes.
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger