|This article is about a/an monster in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
- "They're at it again... And I don't think I can brush this one off!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
Gabatt Kababacci (ガバット・カババッチ Gabatto Kababacchi) is a hippopotamus-themed Gangler Monster of the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, equipped with The "Turn to Stone/Je me change en pierre" treasure from the Lupin Collection.
Gabatt Kababacci's head is a pink goblin head with black and yellow eyes blue brain and white teeth, his arms and legs are blue and purple, his the left body half is a black hippopotamus head with a Gangler safe on his blue tongue, his right body half is a pink hippopotamus head, his feet are yelling pink hippopotamus heads with blue tongues and white teeth, his waepon the habulance is a blue giant toothbrush with a hippopotamus top half for a head.
to be added
Gabatt is a bit stupid. He used his part of the Collection, but despite his defense, he simply stood and apparently forgot that part of the Collection does not protect from opening the safe. Gabat was angry when Gouche took a long time to revive him, which proves that the Ganglers can think and feel even when they're dead. He also speaks using brush terms.
Powers and Abilities
- Metal Body: Due to the "Turn to Stone/Je me change en pierre" treasure equipped in his safe, Gabatt Kababacci can able to change his whole body's molecular structure into solid living metal which can resist any attacks. Unfortunately, it doesn't prevent others from opening his safe.
- Habulance (ハブランス Haburansu): A hippo-themed toothbrush-style staff that Gabatt can use for combat and to apply a special gel which can corrode anything within a few minutes after applying.
- Height: 191 cm (Giant: 47.8 m)
- Weight: 210 kg (Giant: 525.0 tons)
- Criminal Record: Contamination & destructive behavior
- Lupin Collection: "Turn to Stone/Je me change en pierre" Dumbbell
- Gangler Safe Location: Left waist flap/The Gray Hippo head's lower jaw
- Password Number: Not shown
Behind the Scenes
- Gabatt Kababacci is voiced by Takashi Nagasako, who had previously voiced as Inventor Grotch in Carranger, and Bakuryuu Tyrannosaurus in Abaranger.
- "Gaba" and "Kaba" in his name come from the Japanese word for a hippo (カバ Kaba).
- Animal Theme: Hippopotamus
- Possible Prehistoric Basis: Hippopotamus gorgops
- Gabatt Kababacci is designed by Ryosuke Shibuya.
- Gabatt Kababacci is the second Gangler monster without a human form to be destroyed by the Patrangers, and the second Gangler monster to not have their Gangler Safe Access Code shown.
- His criminal records might be reference for not brushing your teeth hence the toothbrush that he wields.
- His transformation into metal body is similar to the usage of Metal Trilobite Rouze Card from Kamen Rider Blade and the usage of Iron Body Energy Item from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
- Gabatt is the first hippo-themed monster since Baka from Juken Sentai Gekiranger.