|This article is about a/an monster in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
Gaaragaara (ガーラガーラ Gāragāra) is a Majin of the Space Pirates Balban under Spectral Empress Iliess
Gaaragaara is a Kali-themed Majin. He intended to revive Daitanix using the palms of 333 hands. Gaaragaara posed as a fortune teller, using his special palm magic to mark his human customers. In battle, he could attack with his arms, causing them to stretch and strangle his opponents, particularly the Gingaman. Killed by Super Armor Shine Gingaioh after being thrashed by GingaPhoenix and GingaRhinos.
He is one of the five majin revived by Illiess to protect her tower from the Gingaman. He holds off Hyuuga, only to disappear when Ryouma destroys the tower. He is killed once again by the Megarangers in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman vs. Megaranger.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Gaaragaara has multiple extended arms that it can stretch out and attack and strangle opponents. His main magical ability is a "reversal magic" which he uses to curse people to take another curse, intending to use 333 people to transfer Daitanix's stone curse to them and revive the giant beast.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Gaaragaara is voiced by Yoku Shioya (塩屋 翼 Shioya Yoku), who later goes on to voice as Ikargen in Uchu Sentai Kyuranger.
- Despite being unused in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, his face has appeared on the shoulder of Hexuba's "powered up" form.
- Reason for being unused in Lost Galaxy due to Hindu influences.
- Gaaragaara were designed by character designer Akira Nozaki.