|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Road of Justice (正義ノロード Seigi no Rōdo) is the fiftieth and final episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
The Go-Ongers manage to enter Hellgailles Palace and battle Yogoshimacritein as he absorbs power from the Deus Haguru Magear. But once they trap him in the Bikkurium Chamber, Go-On Red uses the primary Engine-powered Kankan MantanGun to destroy the gear. But the destruction of the Deus Haguru Magear causes Hellgailles Palace to self-destruct with the three Go-Ongers running for their lives in Engine-Oh. However, Yogoshimacritein managed to reconstruct himself after Hellgailles Palace's destruction as he decides to destroy the city in retaliation. But the Go-On Wings, Go-On Black, and Go-On Green return and hold him off until the primary Go-Ongers arrive. Though the Crime Minister boasts of invincibility, the Go-Ongers refuse to give up and hit him with their Go-On Bonds Special. But when Yogoshimacritein Third Industrial Revolutionizes, the other Engines arrive as they all form Engine-Oh G12 to stop Crime Minister once and for with their G12 Final Grand Prix. With the Gaiark finally defeated and the Human World safe, the Engines must leave their partners and return to their world. After saying their goodbyes to the Engines and Bomper, the Go-Ongers see their friends off.
Several months after their parting, after Gunpei scolds Hant for messing with his handcuffs, they pick up Saki from her bakery before arriving to see the Sutō siblings at their high society party, taking them to the Twin Ring Motegi where the Go-Ongers began. Renn meets them there as they all see Sōsuke before the seven reminisce of the good times they had over as Go-Ongers until they get a surprise visit by Speedor and Bomper, who reveals the missing President of the Gaiark is attacking Gunman World and they need their help in dealing with him. The Go-Ongers accept the offer without second thought and head off on another adventure.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Engine Jum-bowhale (炎神ジャンボエール Enjin Janboēru, Voice): Tomomichi Nishimura (西村 知道 Nishimura Tomomichi)
- Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein (総裏大臣ヨゴシマクリタイン Sōridaijin Yogoshimakuritain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Customer: Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Police: Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Engineer: Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Driver: Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Shop Owner: Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Rich Man: Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
to be added
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Decade episode 3, Transcendence; starting the next week, Go-Onger was replaced in the block by Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
- Viewership: 5.1%
- Engine Narrator: Engine Speedor
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: All Five ("A big victory for everyone!")
- Certain voice actors make cameos in this episode as civilians.
- A promo for the next series, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, was shown at the end of the episode's original broadcast.
- Also, as is recent Sentai tradition of a "passing the torch" segment after the ending credits of the series finale: the red warrior of the series that has just ended (Go-On Red) interacts with the red warrior (Shinken Red) of the upcoming series.
- This is the only Hand-Off where both participants are in the outside world and not in the "Black Room" that appears in all other Hand-Offs; however the "50th anniversary announcement" for TV-Asahi did take place in the "black room" in the previous episode.
- The President of the Gariak mentioned in this episode will appear as Pollution President Batcheed in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger: GinmakuBang!!.
- The name of this episode references that of the first episode, GP 01: Allies of Justice.
- This is the first time that the title of the final episode of a Super Sentai series references that of the first episode of the series. followed by Uchu Sentai Kyuranger with the final episode "Space.Final: Echo in the Universe! Alright, Lucky" mirroring the first episode "Space.1: The Super Stars of Space" nine years later.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 12 features episodes 46-50.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 3 features episodes 34-50.